Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Amir Khan actually popular with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Amir Khan actually popular with?

Everyone online doesn't really care about him, in real life most brits don't really follow him anymore yet he always wins these online polls and somehow stays relevent.

Is it all those young asian guys who only ever do curls in the gym who vote for him or what?

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Everyone online doesn't really care about him, in real life most brits don't really follow him anymore yet he always wins these online polls and somehow stays relevent.

Is it all those young asian guys who only ever do curls in the gym who vote for him or what?
    It dont matter. Your gonna buy the PPV and pay Khan a part of his purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
      It dont matter. Your gonna buy the PPV and pay Khan a part of his purse.
      I haven't "bought" a ppv in like 5 years, good sir.

Comment

Can't believe he won the Pacquiao poll over Crawford, lol.

I assume his biggest fan base is Muslims/Pakistanis

Comment

Racist people are obsessed with him! They watch and pay for every single one of his fights! he is also popular with Muslims/Asians outside of the UK! Which is a massive untapped market! his potential fight with Vijender Singh could potentially earn him as much money as the Kell Brook fight!
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-22-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

himself and maybe part of his family

Comment

He is very famous with Muslims, even Muslim women who don't know **** about boxing, I was talking with my friends about boxing at a hookah lounge and a group of Muslim women approached and asked when Amir Khan was gonna fight Mike Tyson

Comment

1) Amir Khan

2) Amir Khan's mum

3) Others he payrolls.

Comment

Khan is one of very few boxers I really don't like. He fights so infrequently he might as well be retired anyway. He is all talk and no action and bs excuses when he loses. His days as a world champion are long gone.He hasn't been a champ in 4 years so what does that tell you.

Comment

brits ?
                    muslims ?

combo of both ?

Comment

Working...
                    X