Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at all the little alts running around. How cuuuute!

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Ortiz responded to Berto's power pretty well. IMO, Bradley can't hurt Ortiz but yes, there is a question about his mental state because he's a bit weird in that category. Still, if he has his head on straight, I don't see why that's an easy fight for Bradley. I didn't say he wouldn't win.
      Berto did nothing but try to land one shot,with Bradley he has to worry about movement counter punching etc etc..Not just power,I don't see anything being easy...But I really believe Bradley would beat Ortiz and Maidana in clear fashion..Ortiz is a fun fighter to watch,but he is not skilled..Power only get's ya so far bro..

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Let's not get carried away here.
        Watch.

Hey does anyone here want to bet with a poor boy? I bet my 25K to someone's 1 million that Pacquiao wins by TKO/KO. Or give me best offer for poor boy like me hehe.

I have $10 on PayPal lol so if anyone wants to do a $10 bet let me know. I promise I pay.

Comment

• Its starting , yeahhhhh

Comment

• Eugh, can't sort my ppv out! a PM would be appreciated if anybody wants to help me out.

Comment

• I can't get the PPV this time but would very much appreciate a PM.

Comment

• Who the hell is that in Rigo's corner? Wtf... Where's his trainer at?! I forgot his name now. Gamboa's ex trainer... Fack Im horrible with names.

Comment

• Why am i automatically going to switch tv or whatever it is called. Just want to stay in the forum.

Comment

• PLEASE DELETE Pacman_starboy'S posts. They are the ones redirecting us to the stream website.

Comment

• stop the spam damint

Comment

Working...
                      X