Collapse
No announcement yet.

EVANDER HOLYFIELD Faces Jail Time for $300k Child Support Debt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to end up poor and brain damaged. That's pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
      He's going to end up poor and brain damaged. That's pretty sad.
      He's been both of those for a looong time.

Comment

It's a real shame that there are posters on here taking bad about the mother of his children. He needs o be a real man and support his kids!

Comment

Y'all make it seem as if that's not the reason why he's been fighting this whole time shot to hell I could see of he owed money to every kid but it's just 1 kid with 1 child she could agree to take less money to help his ass out its better then getting nothing he could keep fighting wind up dead and she'll get nothing that's a losing situation

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Y'all make it seem as if that's not the reason why he's been fighting this whole time shot to hell I could see of he owed money to every kid but it's just 1 kid with 1 child she could agree to take less money to help his ass out its better then getting nothing he could keep fighting wind up dead and she'll get nothing that's a losing situation
            Or he could have just been the real deal and paid the damn child support. Quit putting it on the woman. It's a mans responsibility to support his child or children period.

Comment

For you to be so insensitive is a shame he's paid for all of his other children and I'm sure he'll do his damnest for this one but you have no idea what the mans going thru and weather or not she's just one money hungry b1tch you should offer helpful suggestions instead of crucifying the man

Comment

Working...
              X