Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: James Toney has reached sad levels...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    Turn on "cc, transcribe audio" and laugh your way through the rest of the video.

oh my god....damn that was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      You're comparing a 20 year span, he was a middleweight back in the early 90s. I'm not denying a difference, but I think it is being heavily exaggerated using such a span of years.

Well yeah its harder to notice because his voice was slurred even when he was beating holyfield and jirov but its gotten worse since then. But people act like its his normal voice and it clearly isnt when you see him from the 90s

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
        Guy still thinks he's going to get a shot at the Klitschkos.
        maybe he should......would put things in perspective allow him one more pay day and maybe he can then call it quits........

Comment

Comment

Nah he's a horrible piece of work, and pretty damn regularly seriously rude to people.

He's horrid to sparring partners too.

Seems to me he has a real attitude problem, surprised he hasn't bumped into more trouble with his tongue. Only takes a punk, or a few of em to take offence, Toney wouldn't back off, bang a ruckus.

I'd rather save all my sympathy for those who deserve it, plenty of others like that in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
              you don't like james toney as a boxer? how can you not like james toney as a boxer? are you mental? I don't understand how you can be a boxing fan and not like james toney's boxing.

That's like saying you love renaissance art but think paintings are shit.
              That's some funny s_hit.

Regarding Toney's future in boxing. I think he's one of those guys that would be on suicide watch if you told him he had to retire from boxing. If you take away boxing from his life then what exactly is he going to do?

Comment

He seems destined to go down the autographs for money route.

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
                  you don't like james toney as a boxer? how can you not like james toney as a boxer? are you mental? I don't understand how you can be a boxing fan and not like james toney's boxing.

That's like saying you love renaissance art but think paintings are shit.
                  I never paid attention to your User Name. Bwahahaha. Thats funny.

good post

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk. View Post
                    He seems destined to go down the autographs for money route.

Comment

Working...
                    X