Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have a trust fund?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol walt must ahve either: 1.) gotten the memo of what his life has been reduced to, and got off and went to chill with his wife. . or 2.) he's spending a lot of time thinking of a "win" response!

but his response will just be the same old, same old: im a rich phag, a phony phag, a feminine looking phag, i ride other posters dycks, he would beat my ass in real life because he's hard, etc. .. watch. . his response will be something along those lines. .

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Walt's a good dude.

And he might have passed out drunk.

or this option. . .

Comment

I know this is kinda, sorta a shot at Pugly, but what's wrong with trust funds all of a sudden?

Comment

lol but seriously, i just don't see how somebody who got a few hundred thousand dollars left to them from their father passing away is "rich"??!! he must be a poor, pathetic boob to consider that rich. ..

when i think of rich, and trust fund babies, i think of kids who can just live off interest and will never have to work in their lives. . i think of people with net worths in the millions. . not some kid who got a 2009 toyota, his education paid for, and lives in a middle class neighborhood/house. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            I know this is kinda, sorta a shot at Pugly, but what's wrong with trust funds all of a sudden?
            sounds like you need to vote champ

Comment

i have no idea. . and like i said, im not even a true trust fund baby!

lol trust fund babies get millions left to them, and they live off interest and don't have to go to law school, or work at all. .

Comment

15 posts by one insecure fayg named poogly so far. Keep it up.

You're dying to have your own business amd you hate that i do. Your best bet in like is to be another scum sucking anbulance chasing pos lawyer like the 25 million other attorneys in the us.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  15 posts by one insecure fayg named poogly so far. Keep it up.

You're dying to have your own business amd you hate that i do. Your best bet in like is to be another scum sucking anbulance chasing pos lawyer like the 25 million other attorneys in the us.
                  hahaha i love how you use the same ammo against me, that i just used against you. . you started the thread! LOL! im just finishing it. .

and like i said - your business must suck if you have that much free time during the work week. . .

Comment

im just bustin your balls ted

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                      sounds like you need to vote champ
                      Damn straight. Since when did it become ''uncool'' to get some money in case your family die out? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X