No announcement yet.

I feel like my girl is trying to control me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

You sound like a youngster in your 1st serious relationship, sadly and I admit something like this happened to me early on when I had less experience. The more you give the more women will take advantage, they never respond with kindness and more poon they just expect more and more from you.

You have to put your foot down early from the get go so she knows what kind of feller you are and what you won't stand for, the dynamics with your girl now are thus that you are her prag and I can't say whether you can change the relationship now in order to allow it to still exist while you are a real man.

The choices are up to you whether you have to leave her or find a way to take control but you must be more decisive in action or will lose all confidence and feel like poo on a stick for a long time.

Comment

maybe you should try her sister

Comment

Do this to her:

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Do this to her:

mad real world. LOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              Every time I do the smallest thing wrong, it's like she puts me through hell.. on purpose... to get back at me.

And when I react, she just does it harder until i realize I can't live without her and I run back to her...

And the more I have to listen to her and change for her to stay with her the more like a b1tch I feel....

Any advice? This **** is horrible for my pride, but the pu5sy is so good.

Also, do you think I should get out of this?

That's what women do, with any luck you will marry her and become a cuckold little puppy who get's bossed for the rest of your life.

Comment

Working...
              X