No announcement yet.

Vallejo police shot 55 shots at Willie McCoy in 3.5 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Id vote for that. Problem is he may not hear it. y not break the window and take the gun. They tried to open the door but it was locked. How much time passed before all six cops showed up? It was missed handled and these cops will have to deal with the consequences, unfortunately for them.
    You've never seen the shooting, you should look it up. Cops don't just show up and try the door then shoot him, considering the situation they were actually restrained. As restrained as they could have been? Possibly not, but way more than many people give them credit for.

Look up donut operator willie mccoy shooting on youtube he always does good breakdowns imo. I don't think I can link it, it's age restricted.
    Last edited by TripleJ; 06-15-2019, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Poor police can't even shoot to people with guns any more, beta cooks, feminist society destroyed America. America officially died.

Comment

I could post 20 cases where normal gun owners with safes, took steps to prevent children from accessing them, but kids somehow get ahold of them and blow their heads off or their siblings.

All it takes is cleaning your gun, going to the bathroom for a few seconds and find your child with his head peeled back.

It happens every day to responsible people. Accidents are prone happen.
        I can send you countless cases of people driving their car and being careless and not looking and getting in a wreck and killing their whole family.

What are we talking about here?

If you're irresponsible with things of power, you can die.

Comment

Bit overkill init.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            How could this happen in California?

It's clearly the best state in the nation.

Last I checked California had humans in it. 40 million dollars here abouts.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
              You've never seen the shooting, you should look it up. Cops don't just show up and try the door then shoot him, considering the situation they were actually restrained. As restrained as they could have been? Possibly not, but way more than many people give them credit for.

Look up donut operator willie mccoy shooting on youtube he always does good breakdowns imo. I don't think I can link it, it's age restricted.
              Rather not see an edited vid.

But I will try and look it up.

Comment

Rather not see an edited vid.

But I will try and look it up.
                It's edited but it gives a lot of context, and he has links to the full video. Everyone in this thread should check it out.

Comment

Vallejo isn’t that great of a place to live, or visit. Once Jolley Bee moved closed.... Does anyone know if Goldielocks is still selling cakes???

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    I can send you countless cases of people driving their car and being careless and not looking and getting in a wreck and killing their whole family.

What are we talking about here?

If you're irresponsible with things of power, you can die.
                    I guess your can generalize it that way.

But I think one is inherently more dangerous than the other.

in fact one was designed to kill and only kill. The other can kill but not designed to do so.

I’m not worried about someone intentionally coming inside my house to kill me with a gun or my child killing herself with a car.

Comment

Here is the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bff0TS2Y7J4

Won’t be seeing the donut operator video. There is nothing he could add to context.

They clearly had the agenda if he reached for the gun he was getting shot.

They talked about opening the door and snatching him and the gun out.

Taking forever to do so.

They suddenly all unload in him essentially point blank.

Why in the world they said put your hands up after episode is beyond me.

The kicker. They open the door after. (I recall the news articles saying the door was locked and they couldn’t get in to disarm him).

Comment

Working...
                      X