No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is going to Destroy Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Thurman's a good fighter, but don't underestimate Pac's skills.

Boxing is mostly a mental game, and he's light years ahead of these young guys.
    Yup. And he's focused as ever and clearly has something to prove. Thurman's too limited. He won't be able to dance his way around to a mediocre decision this time. Pacquiao's gonna find him and it's going to be painful.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      stylistically too. anybody who throws short, sharp and tight combinations with speed and power and has good footwork and defense will beat thurman. sounds like manny to me.

i think pacquiao knocks him out in the mid rounds. by knocks out i mean thurman basically quits.
      That's the way I see it too. Pacquiao's going to confuse him with the footwork and speed. I don't see anything in Thurman's toolbox that can beat him. And Pac's been around with the best of them. Thurman's going to have to pull a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
        You heard it first here folks. I've seen Pacquiao train, and his footwork looks better than ever. Thurman's "some time" power will be nothing to him, and the gap in hand speed between the two will do him in. It's going to be an ugly loss for Thurman. I don't see him getting past the seventh. This is going to be a sad, sad night people...
        I wouldn't be surprised if Paquiao won ... or lost. But Broner lasted the whole fight with him. I think Thurman does also, easily, unless he really isn't the old Thurman anymore.
        Last edited by MastaBlasta; 06-14-2019, 02:12 AM. Reason: Spell-check

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Thurman's a good fighter, but don't underestimate Pac's skills.

Boxing is mostly a mental game, and he's light years ahead of these young guys.
          That's true. But if the Broner fight is any indication, Paq is nearing the end.

Comment

Pacman gonna fcvk Queef up! Hippie cant fck with a real Filipino molded from blood and wars!

Comment

Thurman's health is in danger.

His team better get the towel ready.

I'm not sure if he can survive the storm.

Comment

You heard it first here folks. I've seen Pacquiao train, and his footwork looks better than ever. Thurman's "some time" power will be nothing to him, and the gap in hand speed between the two will do him in. It's going to be an ugly loss for Thurman. I don't see him getting past the seventh. This is going to be a sad, sad night people...
                I actually won't be surprised if Keith won.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                  I dont know man... Pacman is old but if he does ill be happy thurman has been holding that belt for too long and not fight top fighers.
                  That bold is not true.

Comment

That's the way I see it too. Pacquiao's going to confuse him with the footwork and speed. I don't see anything in Thurman's toolbox that can beat him. And Pac's been around with the best of them. Thurman's going to have to pull a miracle.
                    I don't know about that, Keith already knows his style & even said his footwork is hopping in & out which he does very much. I think Keith is going to time him.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      I don't know about that, Keith already knows his style & even said his footwork is hopping in & out which he does very much. I think Keith is going to time him.
                      Pacquiao does way more than just moving in and out, he has some of the best angle work in the business. There's nothing Thurman can do. And let's just hope Pacquiao doesn't decide to go to the body.

Comment

Working...
                      X