View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 12:06 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5602 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 60,682.85
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
You really need to get into therapy. Based on that post, you have real problems
That guy’s a turd. Him and his alt have both been banned multiple times for racism and he started a thread celebrating the mass murder of Muslims blaming it on Loma and GGG fans LOL. Sick in the head and a hateful racist wanting children to die.

I hope he dies today. He’s too much of a miserable POS to kill himself which I’m sure many have recommended he do. Worthless human. He’s a racist crybaby POS and scum of the earth. Like I said the day he dies can’t come soon enough. Everyone that knows him will no doubt agree.

Last edited by chrisJS; 05-24-2019 at 12:10 PM.
chrisJS is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<