No announcement yet.

Leonard ellerbe warns keith thurman “manny pacquiao is different”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard ellerbe warns keith thurman “manny pacquiao is different”

"because manny asks for this work, and that's why i respect manny pacquiao , he wants to fight any and everybody"

"he is little different, it aint gonna be as easy as it looks, trust me on that"

ellberbe cant be telling the truth here is he??? manny wants to fight any and everybody??!!!

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    "because manny asks for this work, and that's why i respect manny pacquiao , he wants to fight any and everybody"

"he is little different, it aint gonna be as easy as it looks, trust me on that"

ellberbe cant be telling the truth here is he??? manny wants to fight any and everybody??!!!

LMAO
    Elleberbe claims he knows first hand what is it like being in a ring with Manny Pacquaio.

Comment

Yes. Mayweather and Maywether Promotions are Pacquiao bosses now. He has to say that

Comment

Man this dude is just saying that because Floyd beat him, everybody around Floyd and at Mayweather's gym is predictable.

Manny Pacquiao could fight Thanos with the infinity gauntlet and them dudes would be like.
        "Yeah, thanos is omnipotent, but he hasen't seen the footwork of someone like Pacquiao, I believe only Floyd can handle that"

Outside of Floyd them dudes ain't produced nothing but Bums(except Badou Jack who I got mad love for)

Comment

Man this dude is just saying that because Floyd beat him, everybody around Floyd and at Mayweather's gym is predictable.

Manny Pacquiao could fight Thanos with the infinity gauntlet and them dudes would be like.
          "Yeah, thanos is omnipotent, but he hasen't seen the footwork of someone like Pacquiao, I believe only Floyd can handle that"

Outside of Floyd them dudes ain't produced nothing but Bums(except Badou Jack who I got mad love for)

Comment

I think I missed the Ellerbe/Pac fight...anybody got a link?

Comment

Leonard Ellerbe decoded Translation: Pac was actually the true winner against Floyd. Floyd took a lot of pain that night. Floyd told me why he ran against Pac..There's a reason why Floyd boxed queer that night. I can now say since Floyd is retired. Pac is the real DOG in boxing.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

The CHAMP IS HERE!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post

LOl, this sounds so funny considering how Ellerbe didn't like Pacquiao's camp for all those years. Money and politics makes strange bed fellows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  LOl, this sounds so funny considering how Ellerbe didn't like Pacquiao's camp for all those years. Money and politics makes strange bed fellows.

I find it very weird
                  Kind of like that fughed episode of Twilight Zone

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Leonard Ellerbe decoded Translation: Pac was actually the true winner against Floyd. Floyd took a lot of pain that night. Floyd told me why he ran against Pac..There's a reason why Floyd boxed queer that night. I can now say since Floyd is retired. Pac is the real DOG in boxing.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

The CHAMP IS HERE!!

Pathetic. Are you mentally ill and on meds?

Comment

Working...
                    X