No announcement yet.

anyone notice a pattern with wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Every one you named has been beaten, turned down fights with Joshua or work for PBC.
    parker said it and he was about to fight on another hearn card when he said it....so why would he bad mouth a guy that was about to pay him? lol

and froch and khan didn't fight AJ....here we go with "they jealous doe"....lol...weve heard that one

then again..i forgot im talking to a confirmed underage poosy who has never gotten any arse before....

there are many others in the sport who blamed AJ in 2018...show me the guys calling out wilder for being a woman

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      There’s better and more talented boxers with better technique from Asia, Mexico, America etc; it’s not just a Euro thing.

The fighters and trainers that spoke on Wilder-Fury seemed to all say Fury won from what I recall too so are you going to be selective and twist that? It’s irrelevant that Fury accepted huge money and went for Top Rank but the masses including trainers and fighters spoke in that fight and said he lost so perhaps he’s just not that good?

To be honest I’ve paid so little attention to the he said she said game beyond him admitting he’s holding out on the Joshua fight (which you at least have came around to admitting now) that I haven’t seen what the other fighters have said. I didn’t even bother watching his last fight and won’t watch his next. He’s a clout chaser at this point IMO. Are you happy that he’s openly holding up the fight you demanded two years ago? As a fan that’s got to suck, no?

I’m personally over the whole division whereas at one point I’d have gone to Joshua-Wilder. Now I wouldn’t even go to it if it’s in LA. Mayweather-Pacquaio was the same I’d completely lost interest and barely watched it. The **** fans on both sides doesn’t help.
      yes chris..I know its not just a euro thing...I get that....but hes still enjoyable to watch...hes a wild card.....its boring to watch guys "box" all of the time

and yes...youd still be interested in the fight next year...stop acting otherwise

am I happy hes delaying the fight right now? ehh..Im used to it...and hes already tried so I cant fault him too much...hes tried more than once....now its on his time....which will still be fine since hes the older guy anyway...its not like hes waiting for anyone to age

wilder made a decision to strengthen his stance and hes not going to sign himself over to DAzn for the fight...nor should he have to...that's why its been delayed....he was asked to move and sign himself away and leave money on the table

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        parker said it and he was about to fight on another hearn card when he said it....so why would he bad mouth a guy that was about to pay him? lol

and froch and khan didn't fight AJ....here we go with "they jealous doe"....lol...weve heard that one

then again..i forgot im talking to a confirmed underage poosy who has never gotten any arse before....

there are many others in the sport who blamed AJ in 2018...show me the guys calling out wilder for being a woman
        Yes everyone you name has an agenda. Your boy himself says he doesn't want the fight that's all that need to be known. He's the one preventing it, thus he's the one ducking. He said it himself.

As i said before, if you actually think i'm underage why do you keep bringing up sexual talk with me, that's weird for an adult to do with a child is it not?

Comment

You can say that about every "ducking" situation...Fans disregard boxing business/politics

After following the sport for decades people should know better...but watever stress yourselves out all u want to.

Comment

the only pattern ive noticed is bum after bum after bum after bum after bum after bum

the big fights are there, Wilder says no....

another bum, then another bum.... just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
              the only pattern ive noticed is bum after bum after bum after bum after bum after bum

the big fights are there, Wilder says no....

another bum, then another bum.... just watch.
              so everyone in the HW division sans wilder and AJ are bums?

cause he fought fury and pursued a rematch with him immediately.....and it was confirmed by warren that wilders team was talking to them and they had NO idea about furys espn/top rank deal....

who exactly is wilder supposed to fight that isnt a bum?

he fought ortiz and fury back to back and then tried to immediately rematch fury.....those are 2 of the top 5 guys easily....

Comment

Yes everyone you name has an agenda. Your boy himself says he doesn't want the fight that's all that need to be known. He's the one preventing it, thus he's the one ducking. He said it himself.

As i said before, if you actually think i'm underage why do you keep bringing up sexual talk with me, that's weird for an adult to do with a child is it not?
                because everytime you post its evident youve never pounded a poosy before

Comment

so everyone in the HW division sans wilder and AJ are bums?

cause he fought fury and pursued a rematch with him immediately.....and it was confirmed by warren that wilders team was talking to them and they had NO idea about furys espn/top rank deal....

who exactly is wilder supposed to fight that isnt a bum?

he fought ortiz and fury back to back and then tried to immediately rematch fury.....those are 2 of the top 5 guys easily....
                  He lost to Fury and Ortiz isn't top 5 he's beat nobody. Whyte and Povetkin are higher.

You talk absolute bs and you are a weird perv that talks sex with posters you believe are underage.

Comment

because everytime you post its evident youve never pounded a poosy before
                    You're sick. You believe i'm underage but keep trying to engage me in sex talk.

Comment

You're sick. You believe i'm underage but keep trying to engage me in sex talk.
                      im just hoping one day you get to release all of your shame and frustration robbie....

and yes ortiz is top 5....just facts....more facts

he didnt lose to fury..it was a draw and he knocked him down twice

two top 5 HWs...5 knockdowns....

Comment

Working...
                      X