No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    he really was great, especially watching back clips.. but thats how he died in he book
    Yeah, jokes aside, it was a shame, as there's been some cracking actors in it.

I thought Jaime was good, too... his English accent was flawless IMO.

Comment

• Let’s show some respect for Edmure Tully, lord of river run - he saw his shot and he fucking took it. 10/10 for effort mate

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Yeah, jokes aside, it was a shame, as there's been some cracking actors in it.

I thought Jaime was good, too... his English accent was flawless IMO.
        I think Emilia Clarke has improved as an actress over the past few years, and I thought she played a good villain, despite it only lasting for a couple of episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Yeah and there was this third bad guy she killed, not much, he was only The Night King. Not to mention Baelish.

She also has some tomato cans in her resume like Polliver and The Waif.
          Her killing the night king was kinda a low point of the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Season 8 was rushed no doubt but there’s no ending that would have left everyone happy lol especially as complex of a story line GOT was
            Come on now who actually liked that bs ending ?

How could they do that to Jon ? How is the midget winner at the end ? They gave it to a criple? The Lord's actually want to give away their birth rights ? Wtf ? The unsullied just basically didn't care about the queen ?

Are we serious ? Nobody in the north went to war for jon ? This is bs.
            Last edited by Removed Now; 05-20-2019, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Let’s show some respect for Edmure Tully, lord of river run - he saw his shot and he fucking took it. 10/10 for effort mate

what has this kunt been doing? does he still have the hot wife? lol his family got killed then he fuked off

Comment

• Straight dookie.

Comment

• So has anyone seen this? First a starbucks coffee, now a water bottle lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmandeepK...b00735a91aa8de

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I thought that was a great subplot, well integrated and resolved.

"Ayra, we're going to spend 5000 episodes teaching you how to look and sound like other people. Fuck knows how, but we are."

"Oh, will this be important in the long run?"

"No."

"Won't that be a bit of a pointless anti-climax then?"

"Yeah..... fuck it."

I think I said earlier in this thread that one of the real problems with this last season was the tendency of the show to kill off the proper actors in it.

Remember this cunt from back in the day?

Now, you might just think "oh, it's that daft cunt from Last Action Hero", but a lot of the actors in this show I've seen on UK TV for YEARS. And lots of them were seriously trained.

This guy was a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company from way back in the 1970s, and has been acting for something like 50 years without any exaggeration at all. Think about that. Being trained and practising your craft for almost FIFTY YEARS.

Then he gets killed off and we're left with the likes of Emilia Clarke and that cunt Bran. And Jon Snow, who tries to look pensive, but instead looks like he's farted and accidentally followed through and shit and pissed himself.

Can you imagine the production meeting for that?

"We've got Charles Dance, and we're going to hire Jonathan Pryce, another RSC actor who's been in the business for almost 45 years."

"Great. And they're the stars of the show?"

"**** no. We'll kill them all off and get left with some kids straight out of drama school who can't act for ****."
                  Lol can’t grewn k you but funny post.

Comment

• Idk how to embed on mobile but man, talk about a rushed season. Can anybody deny it at this point? Water bottles and coffee cups left on the scenes. Can’t even edit it out. On what was supposed to be the most important season of series too. Smh.

Comment

• this entire final season was a rushed mess joke. hahahahahaha. dany stumbles awkwardly into becoming an evil psycho dictator villain and then dies almost immediately after. huh???? hahahaha. then jump cut to bran becoming king. seriously????? just like that. no debate. tyrion just says a short speech and everyone is 10000% convinced. hahahahahahaha. incredible. the most boring character of the series and especially this season becomes king. woooooow. and jon gets exiled beyond the wall or night watch or whatever even though sansa can pardon him easily (and barely anyone would care) since unsullied and dothraki have all sailed away. season 8 was pure comedy.

Comment

Working...
                      X