Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Can Beat Up Thurman, Give Golovkin a Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt she could beat Tank

Comment

Actually, set her up to fight David Grayton. He has no problem with punching girls.

Comment

Wow....

I have not one single pro fight or ever boxed amateur and I promise with my life that I could cut to 175 and knock her out in 60 seconds.

The delusion is unreal

Comment

Rod Salsa would look like Ray Robinson knocking this delusional girl out

Comment

Shields v Kovalev or I'm not interested.

Comment

Id watch it. Why not, theres a ref and a corner to stop it. But the head guard on the woman and bigger gloves on the guy, she'd get lit up like a freshly struck match

Comment

Originally posted by strumvargas View Post
                I want what she is smoking
                It’s called CRACK. It’s readily available from most street level guys.

Comment

Golovkin would literally knock her out of the ring lol.

Comment

I don't even know what to say.. chick is just delusional if she really believe's that but I believe she's just trolling..

She walks around at 180 and I'd bet the house that she couldn't even beat lightweights like Loma and Tank, as a matter of fact she'd get KTFO in 5 or less..

Did she already forget she got dropped by an uppercut just a fight or 2 ago?
                    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 04-18-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                      She could respectable but then she says **** like this.
                      she's stating only the truth, and if she thinks she can beat Thurman with boxing ability, well she's very entitled to think so.

And she is also right in saying that Power isn't everything in boxing. GGG couldn't KO Canelo as much as people wanted him to.

Comment

Working...
                      X