No announcement yet.

Anybody into battle rap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    The one I cant stand is Pat Stay. So annoying.

Marvon is decent too. (spelling may be off).
    Pay Stay is the best in kotd. I think he's dope. Believable to cuz he's built like a cruiserweight (or LHW). I'm interested in watching his battle with dizaster.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      My favorites: Charlie Clips, Cortez, B-Magic, The Saurus, Real Deal, Danja Zone, Ill Will, Lotta Zay, RemyD, JC, Chilla Jones, among others. There's very few battlers that I dislike or can't stand watching.
      Pretty good list there. My favorite is Charlie Clips. Tsu surf, Tay roc, t rex, k shine, goodz, hitman holla all overrated or just not that good imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
        Pretty good list there. My favorite is Charlie Clips. Tsu surf, Tay roc, t rex, k shine, goodz, hitman holla all overrated or just not that good imo.
        The majority that you listed are guys I don't care for. I do like Tsu Surf though and Tay Roc has his moments. He got on my nerves in his battle with Ill Will.

Comment

The majority that you listed are guys I don't care for. I do like Tsu Surf though and Tay Roc has his moments. He got on my nerves in his battle with Ill Will.
          "That's Light!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
            "That's Light!!"
            Down-playing your own bars is asinine, and he did it consistently throughout the entire battle.

Comment

I forgot to mention conceited. I like him a lot too. I thought he murked Tsu as well.

Comment

Down-playing your own bars is asinine, and he did it consistently throughout the entire battle.
                Yea I agree. He has the rematch with Clips on Summer Madness 4. I think clips is gonna bury him.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  I forgot to mention conceited. I like him a lot too. I thought he murked Tsu as well.
                  One of the best in the game when it comes to wordplay. B magic has been hunting him down for some time now.

Comment

Ya'll heard Lush One rap? He's pretty clever even though he seldom raps.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                      Ya'll heard Lush One rap? He's pretty clever even though he seldom raps.
                      I never did. I know he used to be a battle rapper tho. He always seems to be on some ish while he hosts battles.

Comment

Working...
                      X