Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you will NOT say Floyd was too old if McGregor wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you will NOT say Floyd was too old if McGregor wins?

Why do I have a feeling that those saying Floyd could be 60 and beat McGregor will suddenly say he was too old if McGregor wins?

I have a hard time believing McGregor would get any credit, when all we've heard in response to Paulie's encounter with McGregor has been he was "too old" (he's 5 years younger than Floyd) and "ring rust" (he was out for a 5 months)

Will any of you step up right now and promise not to use Floyd's age and absence from the ring as an excuse if he falls?

He Is too old.

Comment

40 is the new 30. 40 isn't too old, especially when you don't get hit much and have career breaks like Floyd.
      Must have bought him a good few years.

Comment

it doesnt matter what they say. if floyd loses, no amount of excuses will justify the embarrassment. floyd can be old, out of shape, not serious, etc. it doesnt matter. if he loses to mcgregor, then its over.

Comment

If Floyd loses wouldn't it be more likely that he's too old or too rusty or too something rather than he was 2nd best? I mean I suppose you can always say a guy is 2nd best when he loses, but thats a short sighted way of looking at it cuz I'd be surprised if 10% of people think a 35 year old Floyd loses to Conor if a 40 year old Floyd lost to Conor.

Comment

if he loses im blaming the illuminati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Conor wins for real I will be extremely impressed. Mayweather has aged very well and even a 40 year old Mayweather is hard to beat. I don't believe a 60 year old Mayweather could beat Conor but I am very confident the 40 year old Mayweather beats him easily. With the incredible amount of money that could be made from a rematch it must be tempting for Mayweather to let Conor win to set one up. I am not saying Mayweather would do that. He has lots of pride and doesn't need the money. I just think a Conor win is so unlikely that I couldn't rule out a Mayweather dive if he won unless he won by a brutal KO due to a very hard punch,

Comment

All boxing fans will be in panic this Saturday, they will be making up all types of excuses once Floyd gets KOd in 10 seconds. I had a KO in 43 seconds but Conor has only spared him 10 so I am going with that. 10 seconds and this man along with boxing dies.

Comment

Floyd is old, but even an old retired boxer not named Mayweather would beat Conor. Put Mosley, Mayorga, or whoever else in their mid-40's and they beat Conor too. Age isn't an excuse in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                    He Is too old.
                    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    If Floyd loses wouldn't it be more likely that he's too old or too rusty or too something rather than he was 2nd best? I mean I suppose you can always say a guy is 2nd best when he loses, but thats a short sighted way of looking at it cuz I'd be surprised if 10% of people think a 35 year old Floyd loses to Conor if a 40 year old Floyd lost to Conor.
                    Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    All boxing fans will be in panic this Saturday, they will be making up all types of excuses once Floyd gets KOd in 10 seconds. I had a KO in 43 seconds but Conor has only spared him 10 so I am going with that. 10 seconds and this man along with boxing dies.
                    See ... we have our "excuse" if McTapout lands a lucky punch, and it's a good one!

But what are you McQuitter groupies gonna say if the young, strong, greatest combat athlete in the history of martial arts gets clowned and KO'd by retired old feather-fisted Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                    X