Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The Assassination of Trump Being Considered By The CIA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Trump publicly shitting on current CIA leadership is a actually a smart play.

Any type of fuckery that involves a assassination attempt, and well, there is going to be one hell of a spotlight on the IC, and those that run it.

Bob Woodward is calling the whole pissgate "dossier" garbage.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbar...ument-n2272175

Comment

Being president is hard enough. He doesn't have to make it harder by getting into confrontations with people he'll need in the future. Knowing him, dude would let his beef clout his judgement on foreign policy.

Comment

I wish Trump would dismantle the CIA

Comment

You people are all loony toons ******ed. You deserve the 3rd world country Trump will build for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            You people are all loony toons ******ed. You deserve the 3rd world country Trump will build for you.
            There is always Canada, Lena.

Have a nice trip.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              In a truly remarkable bit of honesty and candor regarding the U.S. national-security establishment, new Senate minority leader Charles Schumer has accused President-elect Trump of “being really dumb.”… for taking on the CIA and questioning its conclusions regarding Russia.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you…. He’s being really dumb to do this.”

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/assa...onsidered-cia/
              Trump and Schumer go way back. Have had a great working relationship through the years. Trump doesn't line up with either party ideologically and isn't a hack. It will be interesting to see the real leaders we have in congress and the senate to stand up for Trump when things get bad, because it will. A lot of our establishment has an invested interest in keeping the neo-con ways the same. CIA has their own ambitions and rules with infiltrating countries and acquiring leverage over them. The idea that Trump could simply hinder or expose what they've done is freaking them out

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                He likely means that the CIA knows a lot of stuff that they can bring to light; I've read analysis on a potential conflict between both, and that appears to be the consensus opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised if some agents are looking for or have already found "smoking guns" with regard to Trump's relationship to Russia.

Steele did (although British), and that's being processed as we speak.
                Do you realize what a gullible housewife you sound like?

Every high profile business tycoon/politician/etc has business relationships all over the world and every country spies on every other country and tries to influence their elections

This russia and "fake news" **** was concocted as a diversion the morning after the DNC got busted rigging their primary and bribing journalists

I see soccer moms and old ladies who think the show "24" is a actual military footage panicking over ww3 with russia on facebook

but you are presumably a young ablebodied 21+ year old male? and you fell for this ****? is your head broken?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Every high profile business tycoon/politician/etc has business relationships all over the world and every country spies on every other country and tries to influence their elections

This russia and "fake news" **** was concocted as a diversion the morning after the DNC got busted rigging their primary and bribing journalists

I see soccer moms and old ladies who think the show "24" is a actual military footage panicking over ww3 with russia on facebook

but you are presumably a young ablebodied 21+ year old male? and you fell for this ****? is your head broken?
                  When did I say that the U.S. doesn't do the same to other countries?

Two wrongs (or thousands more) don't make a right.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

If the Democrats/establishment really want to go down this road they are just going to lose even more embarrassingly next time. Russia attempting to influence our election is an act of war? Hmmm okay, so I guess the MI6 agent who concocted the Trump dosier is a state actor who had the same sinister agenda as Russia. It's all bull**** and the only people who are running with it are those who supported Crooked Hillary Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      Trump and Schumer go way back. Have had a great working relationship through the years. Trump doesn't line up with either party ideologically and isn't a hack. It will be interesting to see the real leaders we have in congress and the senate to stand up for Trump when things get bad, because it will. A lot of our establishment has an invested interest in keeping the neo-con ways the same. CIA has their own ambitions and rules with infiltrating countries and acquiring leverage over them. The idea that Trump could simply hinder or expose what they've done is freaking them out
                      okay dis treason

Comment

Working...
                      X