Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how the hell has paul smith got a title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how the hell has paul smith got a title shot?

Im English but even I struggle with this. How the fxck has he earned a shot. Someone please because im struggling with this?

Hearns paid the WBA to push him up the rankings. Only way I can think of. Absolutely disgraceful!

Comment

Because Hearn is a very good promoter. He certainly doesn't deserve it. To be honest though the "regular" title shouldn't exist because it makes a mockery of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
        Hearns paid the WBA to push him up the rankings. Only way I can think of. Absolutely disgraceful!
        I think your right. Youve got to be right. Failed twice before, anyone whose decent hes lost to ie groves abraham. Fought nobodies lately now a title shot WTF

Comment

paul smith always gets a title shot

its the unwritten rule of boxing

Comment

Eddie Hearn //

Comment

It'll be insufferable if he was to win even a shîtty regular belt. Hearing him call himself a "world champion". In his entire career he's beaten Tony Dodson twice. Smith's record is shocking, he's not even beaten any Euro or Fringe World level fighters.

Suffice to say I hope Zeuge knocks him spark out.

Comment

What's remarkable is that this shot is at super middle where the guy has never, EVER been anything more than a journeyman.

People forget this fat slobs best years were at middleweight a long, long time ago.

Plus who the hell is the opponent? And why is there still a regular title for an organisation telling us it wants to get rid of so many titles.

Comment

Combination of Germany, Sauerland Promotion, WBA and Eddie Hearn and a ton of corruption / money.

Just check out what happened to the WBA belt in the last couple years. A total german bum called Feigenbutz suddenly got to fight for a vacant title vs an Italian bum called de Carolis.

The Italian got robbed and got the rematch (since the Itialian is easier to defeat than a real mandatory). The Italian (Giovanni de Carolis) then knocked out german Feigenbutz. But it didnt stop here. Sauerland brought up their second german prospect bum and they paid off the WBA to fight for the title yet again, this time the Italian (who is a poor victim and puppet of the corruption, he is contractually obliged to Sauerland) had to fight Tyron Zeuge. Zeuge got a lucky draw in his hometown, so another rematch vs the Italian and that time Zeuge somehow luckily got the knockout in Round 12.

Then they brought up an african dude into the WBA rankings called Isaak Ekpo so they could sell him as Zeugs mandatory for the WBA strap. Zeuge didnt know how to fight the guy, was totally helpless, wanted to quit, suddenly the fight was stopped because of a cut and went to the cards and Zeuge got the KO victory.

And here we are, Sauerland contacted Hearn for and they bring in Paul Smith since they know thats probably a guy that Zeuge can beat on his best day.
                  Last edited by Jubei; 06-10-2017, 06:23 AM.

Comment

He is the Zab Judah of British boxing..... P.Smith is back yall....

Comment

Working...
                    X