No announcement yet.

Would the United States get into the European Union

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the United States get into the European Union

if it filed an application? Obviously USA isn't in Europe but just a question.

No it wouldn't. The death penalty would get in the way.

Comment

The answer is no. The U.S.A. is too fat, arrogant, and self-mutilating to rate to belong to the European Union, and that's coming from someone who fought for this dump for 6 years in Iraq and the 'ghan.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        The answer is no. The U.S.A. is too fat, arrogant, and self-mutilating to rate to belong to the European Union, and that's coming from someone who fought for this dump for 6 years in Iraq and the 'ghan.
        This and we also use deodorant and brush our teeth regularly, so no. Europeans frown on those things.

Comment

They probably could. Not being in Europe shouldn't pose much of a problem.

Just sign your sovereignty over to some Belgian bloke that no one's heard of or voted for and then you're good to go!

Comment

i doubt it. states all but govern themselves.

Comment

No, we would invade the union and take it as ours

Comment

Europe is even more ****ed than the U.S., and that's saying a lot. Why on earth would they want to join the EU?

Comment

Nope, not unless it adjusted its laws to fit in with ALL the terms of the Acquis Communitaire (sp).

Its the body of EU regulation. I had to study a module on it when I did my MA.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Europe is even more ****ed than the U.S., and that's saying a lot. Why on earth would they want to join the EU?
                    Have you even been in Europe?

Comment

Working...
                    X