No announcement yet.

Woody Allen: Molester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    There was a trial way back when it happened.
    thanks

proceed with your preposterous outrage

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      thanks

proceed with your preposterous outrage
      I'm already way past it.

I already stated that I think he should be an unperson. That was plenty.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Remind me - who the **** is this guy exactly?

Name sounds familiar
      See what I mean?

Comment

I'm already way past it.

I already stated that I think he should be an unperson. That was plenty.

See what I mean?
        i wonder how far back in BSL i would have to go before finding the last ''woody allen is a diddler'' thread/comment........

page 5k

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Dylan Farrow discussed in graphic detail how her adopted father Woody Allen allegedly sexually assaulted her in an attic during the summer of 1992.
          Farrow, 32, told host Gayle King on "CBS This Morning" that the famed director led her to a small attic crawl space in her mother's house in Connecticut just before the disturbing assault took place.
          "He instructed me to lay down on my stomach and play with my brother's toy train that was set up. And he sat behind me in the doorway, and as I played with the toy train, I was sexually assaulted … As a 7-year-old I would say, I would have said he touched my private parts," she explained.
          "As a 32-year-old, he touched my labia and my vulva with his finger," Farrow elaborated.
          Woody should have stay with Farrow.. Or visited mr to go whoring with OG Z...

Not taking the money and running fast bans to Annie hall..

He lost his weak mind...

Comment

i wonder how far back in BSL i would have to go before finding the last ''woody allen is a diddler'' thread/comment........

page 5k
            You can't even be consistent.

A second ago you were dismissing it as old and not important, and now you are suggesting it should be plastared all over the front page?

(For what it's worth, I think the latter would be in bad taste because he should be an unperson.)

Are you further suggesting you get all of your information form boxingscene or something?

I don't think you even really know what you are saying. You just want to have the last word, maybe because I called you ignorant.

Comment

You can't even be consistent.

A second ago you were dismissing it as old and not important, and now you are suggesting it should be plastared all over the front page?

(For what it's worth, I think the latter would be in bad taste because he should be an unperson.)

Are you further suggesting you get all of your information form boxingscene or something?

I don't think you even really know what you are saying. You just want to have the last word, maybe because I called you ignorant.
              im trying to understand this media driven outrage....maybe 4k ????

Comment

im trying to understand this media driven outrage....maybe 4k ????
                I have no idea what you are talking about.

I can only speak for myself.

I just read a lot, and when I stumbled on the story eons ago, I then read about it and found out the details.

It seems like this would be a new type of process for you.

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I can only speak for myself.

I just read a lot, and when I stumbled on the story eons ago, I then read about it and found out the details.

It seems like this would be a new type of process for you.
                  yeah, being a media lemming aint my thing

Comment

yeah, being a media lemming aint my thing
                    Yeah, I prefer books.

You know anything about those?

Comment

Yeah, I prefer books.

You know anything about those?
                      them things with pages and numbers on the bottom ????

i cant wait for the media to trigger you about something that happened a decade+ ago

Comment

Working...
                      X