Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: What Good is Money Without Having Any Brain Cells Left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: What Good is Money Without Having Any Brain Cells Left?

Billy Joe Saunders' textbook boxing demonstration December 16 drew plenty of praise among fans and media. Saunders dominated David Lemieux in what was considered a 50-50 fight by out-boxing and out-smarting his hard-hitting opponent in their middleweight title fight. Some were critical, though, because the unbeaten British southpaw's performance wasn't entertaining enough for their tastes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Saunders be thinking he's Mayweather now.

He beat a C level fighter. STFU already.

Comment

"...nine times out of 10 what you’ll find out when a slugger meets a boxer, then the boxer, more or less, generally wins a good six out of 10 [fights].”

With math like that, I can understand why he needs to protect the remaining brain cells.

Comment

To be fair he didn't have much to begin with. No surprise. Most boxers are dumb as fùck with the exception of a very few. No, Paulie Malignaggi is not one of them. He's basically what happens when Cocaine removes your filter permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
          "...nine times out of 10 what you’ll find out when a slugger meets a boxer, then the boxer, more or less, generally wins a good six out of 10 [fights].”

With math like that, I can understand why he needs to protect the remaining brain cells.
          Hahaha

I wish I had enough green k, you would have gotten one.

He didn't even box slick, he actually ran.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
            Generally wins more like 8 out of ten.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
              Hahaha

I wish I had enough green k, you would have gotten one.

He didn't even box slick, he actually ran.
              What did you call it when Mayweather did it for most of his career? I'm sure it wasn't "running." LOL.

NSF double-standard-having ******s

Saunders schooled former-world champion Lemieux in his own country - one thing that Saunders can say he did as a professional - not all fighters can say that.

Comment

You know - the Gingerbread woman is holding up the Middleweight division and receiving a complete pass. Nela will get schooled by Saunders for a lot less money, so I'm sure he has no choice but to fight GGG now - so announce the damn fight, so other fighters can determine their path. If Saunders can't get Nela or GGG next, he might have to school Andrade in the UK...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  What did you call it when Mayweather did it for most of his career? I'm sure it wasn't "running." LOL.

NSF double-standard-having ******s

Saunders schooled former-world champion Lemieux in his own country - one thing that Saunders can say he did as a professional - not all fighters can say that.
                  I call it slick boxing, same with Rigo, Ward and what Canelo did with GGG. But Lara and Saunders are runners. Atleast Saunders ran in the Lemieux fight, next fight might be different.

It's not double standards. It's the truth you don't agree with cuz it works for certain fighters like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                    I call it slick boxing, same with Rigo, Ward and what Canelo did with GGG. But Lara and Saunders are runners. Atleast Saunders ran in the Lemieux fight, next fight might be different.

It's not double standards. It's the truth you don't agree with cuz it works for certain fighters like Floyd.
                    Oh, because you "like" the Gingerbread woman, Lara was running.

What was Nela doing against GGG from rounds 4-9? He wasn't running? I'm sure Nela was putting on a clinic in your delusional, fan-boy mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X