Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Feel Sorry For The Younger Generation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
    420 is the only thing ive ever touched, i fuked with it a bit to much, it changed my state of mine.. i think of **** alot differently now, but i belive everything happens for a reaosn and i think it helped me... now when i watch a fight i understand that there normal people to, so i understand **** they do in the ring more.. its also made me a better boxer.. you guys prob think im crazy but you wouldnt understand unless youve been in my shoes
    Youngster I've been in similar shoes, except I didn't channel that performance enhancement into the ring, I made poor choices and did things on the street.

Which really did me no good in life. Let's just state that.

Sip on some coffee, that's all the drug you'll ever need I promise you that. Plus it's a way better performance enhancer. Stuff jacks you up lol.

You might think your coordination and reflexes are on par when you're high on dope............but that's your mind trying to justify you using.

Yes it might be a performance enhancer.....weed is.....but only in a motivational sense because it makes mundane activity interesting.

You don't need that ****. You build work ethic through perserverence.............using drugs is cheating. It's an escape that you don't need to be relying on in your future years.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Another thing about the new generation that bothers me, is how much dope they smoke and their drug habits............it's out of ****ing control.

I'm not one to preach about that in some ways, because of my past.......but honestly they don't even understand how they're ruining their minds, and setting themselves up for a life of trouble knowing the wrong people.

LOL I don't really have to defend those statements either.

Drugs are bad. Bad. Especially herb, because it's the biggest gateway substance on the planet.

1% of the people who start off smoking weed stick to it.

99% end up experimenting and or using other and harder drugs.

Those are my made up stats.
      Oh come on Rwk we were fcked up in our generation also,the difference is they have more **** to do,when i was growing up i did not have arcade quality video games at home,the internet was still a virgin and streaming video was almost unworkable,not to mention you could not steal all of your music,like a lot of us do now,it was a different time artists were hungry cd sells were huge not any more.

Comment

Youngster I've been in similar shoes, except I didn't channel that performance enhancement into the ring, I made poor choices and did things on the street.

Which really did me no good in life. Let's just state that.

Sip on some coffee, that's all the drug you'll ever need I promise you that. Plus it's a way better performance enhancer. Stuff jacks you up lol.

You might think your coordination and reflexes are on par when you're high on dope............but that's your mind trying to justify you using.

Yes it might be a performance enhancer.....weed is.....but only in a motivational sense because it makes mundane activity interesting.

You don't need that ****. You build work ethic through perserverence.............using drugs is cheating. It's an escape that you don't need to be relying on in your future years.
        nooooooooooooo i didnt mean im a better boxer while high lmao... i ment all the burning ive done has changed my state of mind, the changing of my state of mind HAS helped, not boxing while high lol

your hand eye coordination is horrible when your high, i'd get knocked the fu*k out lol

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
          nooooooooooooo i didnt mean im a better boxer while high lmao... i ment all the burning ive done has changed my state of mind, the changing of my state of mind HAS helped, not boxing while high lol

your hand eye coordination is horrible when your high, i'd get knocked the fu*k out lol
          lmao yeah.

Just remember that basic fact. Stoners start smoking it and they build up a tolerance for it, where they think they're sharp. But in reality they're dull like comparing a shovel to a scalpel.

If your mind is a sword, you don't want to cut tin cans with it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lmao yeah.

Just remember that basic fact. Stoners start smoking it and they build up a tolerance for it, where they think they're sharp. But in reality they're dull like comparing a shovel to a scalpel.

If your mind is a sword, you don't want to cut tin cans with it.
            Unless you do not want to be bored as **** lol,rwk anti drug crusader we are like boxingscene version of scared straight.

Comment

I said hold my Pocket.

Comment

Yeah definitly

im living sober now and im back in the gym so its all good lol

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  You know your **** bro impressed,but most of the underground dudes you mentioned have been around forever and there **** has fell off in recent years,it is a rarity today to find a true gem honestly the last album that had me hooked was Only Built For Cuban Linx part 2,and a few other good albums in between,but the truth of the matter is the hiphop game is like a 3 hour old bowl of cereal soggy as sht.
                  Not true man, I can put you on to some really good s.hit. They are out there, you just have to look. I mean DJ's like DJ Shadow are still coming out with incredible sets that most people don't know.

Dj's are really going back to their roots and exploring the history of the music. My nephew owns a record label here in Miami and he puts out nothing but underground stuff but he puts me on to a lot of really good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Not true man, I can put you on to some really good s.hit. They are out there, you just have to look. I mean DJ's like DJ Shadow are still coming out with incredible sets that most people don't know.

Dj's are really going back to their roots and exploring the history of the music. My nephew owns a record label here in Miami and he puts out nothing but underground stuff but he puts me on to a lot of really good ****.
                    No joke bro Shadow used to kick it with my bro,he is very good,i dont know maybe my ear is straying another way,it just seems like anytime i get listening to new **** i find myself switching to the oldschool.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      No joke bro Shadow used to kick it with my bro,he is very good,i dont know maybe my ear is straying another way,it just seems like anytime i get listening to new **** i find myself switching to the oldschool.
                      I hear you, it comes with age. I do it all the time and my nephew (who is 32) tells me the same thing.

There is a lot of really good stuff out there though, like you said though it's just a shame they don't get the recognition they deserve.

Some of the stuff out right now on the radio is just so bad it's amazing to me how people can even like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X