Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW] Gorilla Productions Presents: Ricky Hatton (career tribute)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

props for sharing this bro, Ricky is coo, very exciting fighter to watch, if he would of maintained a decent weight between fight he could of had a better chance at beating floyd and pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
      JOE CORTEZ didnt allow HATTON to fight inside,he even took Hatton a points for Phantom punch!

And judge in Ward Green fight allowed Ward to wrestle all day,and thats Hattons game!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!
      I've heard this argument a thousand times and still disagree with it for one reason-- Mayweather was outdoing Ricky on the inside fighting almost everytime they got in there. If you go back and watch the inside exchanges Mayweather was almost copying Hatton's inside style and beating him at it.

The only argument you can make is if Cortez allowed more inside fighting Hatton would have had the opportunity to wrestle more and tire Mayweather out, but we all know Mayweather's in great shape and rarely gets tired. My opinion- if Cortez allowed more inside fighting Hatton gets KO'd quicker.

Comment

Hatton has been great for boxing and always been a man who stood up to the best.

He will be missed, but what a career he has had. His only loses came from the best of the best.

Comment

JOE CORTEZ didnt allow HATTON to fight inside,he even took Hatton a points for Phantom punch!

And judge in Ward Green fight allowed Ward to wrestle all day,and thats Hattons game!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!
          fighting inside and wrestling isnt the same thing. u just showed how u dont have any boxing IQ whatsoever.

holding and hitting is a foul, just cuz one ref makes a mistake doesnt change that. its like if someone loses a point for hitting low and u say if he had the same ref as in the mike jones fight he wouldve won.

most of PBF-hatton was fought on the inside anyways, not seeing that shows yet again u have absolutely zero boxing knowledge. not to mention thinking hatton would ever stand a chance at beating floyd.

your a joke. u just post the same biased **** over and over and every time im amazed how ignorant u truly are.

Comment

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT THIS IS CAUS EOF ME ! I LEFT A HUGE THING ON THERE YOUTUBE ACCOUNT SAYIN WHY DONT THEY MAKE A HATTON THREAD INSTEAD OF ALWAYS HSOWING HIM GET KNOCKED OUT !! and how theres soooo much for them to work with and look at this **** its 10 mins long!!!!!!!!!!!!
            mother ****ers look at that body punching!!!!!! wowwwww thats brutal **** how the **** can so many people hate ..i really wish i can go back n time n make cotto hatton 140 or hatton gatti 140 or hatton ward wowwww we lucked out man
            and the way HE TAKES THOSE STR8 shots from tszyu! what a chin WTF HAPPPEND!!!

EVEN IN TEH WAYWEATHER FIGHT HE WAS TAKIN GOOD SHOTS CORTEX KILLED IT FOR HIM
            fukin gorrila productiosn is the ****

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              fighting inside and wrestling isnt the same thing. u just showed how u dont have any boxing IQ whatsoever.

holding and hitting is a foul, just cuz one ref makes a mistake doesnt change that. its like if someone loses a point for hitting low and u say if he had the same ref as in the mike jones fight he wouldve won.

most of PBF-hatton was fought on the inside anyways, not seeing that shows yet again u have absolutely zero boxing knowledge. not to mention thinking hatton would ever stand a chance at beating floyd.

your a joke. u just post the same biased **** over and over and every time im amazed how ignorant u truly are.
              if u cant watch that fight and see that floyd was given the benifit of the doubt in nearly every exchange then u my friend are the blind one
              no doubt floyd wins 9 outta 10 with ricky just bad stlistically ..the vid clearly shows hatton getting hit in the back of the head then when he hits floyd a point is taken away ?
              ****s rediiickkkk

anyway what a great vid
              WHAT A GREAT FIGHTER

ONEEEE RICKYYY HATTONNNN
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

always big fan of Hatton

If he had WARD GREEN judge instead of JOE CORTEZ against MAYWEATHER he would beat him,period!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!
                so it had nothing to do with hatton's lack of defense or head movement and the fact that he rushes in with his chin up in the air ??

Comment

Originally posted by DTanc View Post
                  I've heard this argument a thousand times and still disagree with it for one reason-- Mayweather was outdoing Ricky on the inside fighting almost everytime they got in there. If you go back and watch the inside exchanges Mayweather was almost copying Hatton's inside style and beating him at it.

The only argument you can make is if Cortez allowed more inside fighting Hatton would have had the opportunity to wrestle more and tire Mayweather out, but we all know Mayweather's in great shape and rarely gets tired. My opinion- if Cortez allowed more inside fighting Hatton gets KO'd quicker.
                  Because he was setting the pace with his punch and grab style. Everytime Ricky had to reset. Without the help from the ref who really knows. It would've been a different fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    so it had nothing to do with hatton's lack of defense or head movement and the fact that he rushes in with his chin up in the air ??

Of course it had something to do with it. Hatton was in the zone though and was more tired from having to reset every time he wanted to open. Alot of refs would'nt have let Floyd do that. From what I remember floyd had to fight that way because he fought a little scared in there. It's funny because I would step in the ring with Hatton tomorrow without even thinking about it. Yet Floyd Maywather the P4P great was kind of scared of Hatton in there. I just thought that was funny.

Comment

props................

Comment

Working...
                      X