Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Wladimir Klitschko: "Haye Will Get a Pizza Face"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Wladimir Klitschko: "Haye Will Get a Pizza Face"

Thomas Schlabe catches up with promoter WBO/IBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko to discuss a possible fight with David Haye, the win over Eddie Chambers, and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Haye is quick, mobile, strong, powerful and skillful enough to Wlad the yipps. He aint gonna stand there as punch bag

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Thomas Schlabe catches up with promoter WBO/IBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko to discuss a possible fight with David Haye, the win over Eddie Chambers, and more. [Click Here To Read More]
      aye aye!! haye vs wladimir!! bring it on

Comment

He's gonna give Haye acne?

Comment

Haye won't get hit enough to get a pizza face. Wlad is underestimating Haye's movement and boxing skills.

Comment

I too agree with the above posters that Wlad is definitely underestimating him..
            Showing some respect once in a while isn't always a bad thing, even though you have a beef going on.. I'll be looking forward to see who'll end up with acne (lol) of these two.. Oh and, who wants ham and shrooms on their pizza?

Comment

Haye is a little piss ant and I for one don't mind some trashtalking from Wlad, I just hope he can back it up and knock the ****er out without getting starched himself.

Oh who am I kidding, it's not like Haye can punch anyway...

Comment

Working...
              X