No announcement yet.

betters are ******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• betters are ******s

I put 20 bucks on Auburn in the under,my boy put 500 on Oregon in the over,dude was so pissed he cut the tv off,i bet for fun he bets for bills,betting is for ******s.unless they are bets that will not hurt your average day of life.

I only place bets i know i will win

Last bet i made was $200 for Pac to win by decision over Marg and walked away with $800

I cant understand people betting needed money....especially on Oregen

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I put 20 bucks on Auburn in the under,my boy put 500 on Oregon in the over,dude was so pissed he cut the tv off,i bet for fun he bets for bills,betting is for ******s.unless they are bets that will not hurt your average day of life.
      Betting should be enjoyable and you should expect to lose. Don't bet with money you can't afford to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        Betting should be enjoyable and you should expect to lose. Don't bet with money you can't afford to lose.
        I win almost everything i bet,but i never enjoy the game,so i do not bet often because i love the game.if that makes any fcking sense to you.

Comment

Holde on i am so blessed my **** girlfriend is forcing me to watch yet again another sht flick,i swear to god she is walking crooked for this.

Comment

Thats how fcking put off with my ex right now,i dont wanna leave my comp i dont want to fck or beat her,i honestly just wish she would leave.

Comment

Here i am again wanting to leave and she looks at me typing fck you **** hope she can read that,anyways i am going to scream at her and spend the rest of tonight sucking down cheap drinks while this **** blows up my cell phone.

Comment

Betters are not ******ed.

Only people who are ******ed are ones who bet more than they can afford to.

Betting makes sport games more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                  yep thats the rule. Dont bet money u cant afford to lose.

When u place a bet, concider the money already spent, never to be seen again. That way you also appreciate winning bets more.

Comment

Working...
                  X