Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua, Hearn Degraded Me - $15 Mill & No Percentage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
    Cornball Joshua has a promoter that has worked wonders for developing his commercial appeal!! The thing is, thats all it is: "commercial appeal." When a promoter is scared to death of programming his robot to get in the ring with a stick? He has created a facade....

A SHOOK ROIDED Joshua cant have his way forever. Doing photo shoots, selling T-shirts, posters, tooth paste and planning a museum can only get you so far in the "ring" when a bonafide threat wants to have a go at your skill set for your PROTECTED titles....Joshua is more than ready for more lights & cameras while Wilder wants that real legacy "action".....Hearn wants more steady money, or should I say, he wants to go steady with money
    He has his legacy match up vs Fury. He will be the Lineal champ and WBC champ. What more do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      These dummies with the, "it's more than he ever made!"
      Hearn puppets didn't realize that's not how you do business. Your worth is not based on how much you've made, it's how much you can generate for a specific event and these guys spent endless hours arguing just to be proven completely wrong.
      Alot of guys have an agenda...And already know that...especially after Manny made x10 the amount Floyd offered with that flat fee BS.

The biggest fight in boxing why the fvk would he accept a flat fee...Disrespectful asf.

Comment

Originally posted by Overunder View Post
        I don't know if people are just slow or hard at hearing. The original agreement was only to secure the time frame that AJ is currently using for Povetikin. Why is it that so many people can't get that through their heads????? The deal does not remain in place at the convenience of Hearn and Joshua. By not agreeing to the requested date, that deal BECAME NULL AND VOID. Wilder is about to fight for 40+ million next so that 15 mil flat fee is off the table permanently!
        Joshua wasnt securing September with Wilder he had yet to disclose the date which Finkel had a written statement it would be next . So your post already is nonsense .

The original agreement is still valid bc Hearn has a date set in place for 2 fights and Wilder agreed to the current contract terms and NO date was specified in the first place but now there is one since Wilder decided to go back on his agreement.

The deal remains in place until Finkel counter offers in negotiations or Hearn does another contract . Finkel has already stated Wilder is not fighting Joshua in April ,maybe he knows Fury is going to win ? lol

You dont know how much Wilders fighting for bc its a percentage fight being split 50/50 and it goes by whatever it generates !

You have no idea what your talking about !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-21-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

60/40 was fair before this fight. If Deontay beats Fury, his value goes up and he's not taking 40%. That's ridiculous after a Fury win. He'll be way more valuable that 40%. It's 50/50 at that point.
          Is business always fair but you don’t need me to tell you that. Possibly one day you can share your business acumen with the forum and inform us from a business perspective not because you like Wilder why he deserved 40% when even his own team their zenith figure/ percentage was 40%. Meaning hey asked for that at the beginning and generally the percentage will drop. It dropped so much it turned into a flat fee which they were due to accept

Comment

These dummies with the, "it's more than he ever made!"
            Hearn puppets didn't realize that's not how you do business. Your worth is not based on how much you've made, it's how much you can generate for a specific event and these guys spent endless hours arguing just to be proven completely wrong.
            Wilders not shown he can generate anything

Comment

And people still gonna say that it wasn't wilder who stopped the fight from happening lol. 'He degraded me ' by offering 5x more than he's ever earnt? If the fury fight flops I'd offer wilder even less if I was Hearn, 10 mill take it or leave it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Wilder still trying to prove his ppv worth after 40 damn fight.
                99.9% of fighters never carry a PPV in their life. Showtime pays more than what many fighters have made on HBO PPV. There was no reason to put Wilder on PPV unless there was a fight so huge Showtime couldn't afford it. Now we will find out if Wilder can draw on PPV or not.

The US only has two PPV fighters right now. Canelo and GGG and GGG struggle to draw without Canelo. So we actually really only have one PPV A-side in the US. PPV is dying here. Everything is moving towards subscriptions.

You guys should be ashamed, honestly.
                Nobody in the US not even you has demanded to watch him on ppv.
                Ashamed why? Who demands to watch someone on PPV? Is AJ on PPV in the UK because UK fans said we're tired of watching for free, please go on PPV? What kind of nonsense is that?

I'm ashamed PPV ever existed. I gladly cheer its demise. Services like DAZN are the future, which is why I've done business with them for years.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  99.9% of fighters never carry a PPV in their life. Showtime pays more than what many fighters have made on HBO PPV. There was no reason to put Wilder on PPV unless there was a fight so huge Showtime couldn't afford it. Now we will find out if Wilder can draw on PPV or not.

The US only has two PPV fighters right now. Canelo and GGG and GGG struggle to draw without Canelo. So we actually really only have one PPV A-side in the US. PPV is dying here. Everything is moving towards subscriptions.

Ashamed why? Who demands to watch someone on PPV? Is AJ on PPV in the UK because UK fans said we're tired of watching for free, please go on PPV? What kind of nonsense is that?

I'm ashamed PPV ever existed. I gladly cheer its demise. Services like DAZN are the future, which is why I've done business with them for years.
                  Let's hope wilder/fury make some reasonable numbers.
                  Meanwhile, the last I heard of fury, he requested for one more fight before fighting wilder. I hope the fight is made at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                    Thanks for the compliment! Your fan-girl response is Joshy-licious!! Golly gee, I hope you get there early for his autograph signing!!
                    Now you sound like you av just been released from a maximum prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      Let's hope wilder/fury make some reasonable numbers.
                      Why? Every fan should be rooting for every PPV to flop so PPV goes away.

Meanwhile, the last I heard of fury, he requested for one more fight before fighting wilder. I hope the fight is made at the end of the day.
                      The fight is already signed. The official announcement of the date is coming imminently. It's a done deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X