Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Outboxes Nonito Donaire For WBO Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    She’s in his corner tonight
    Is there nothing she can't do?

Comment

• Donaire hurt him there but didn’t react to it at all.... 3/4 years ago he would have exploded after that punch. Also he can’t land the left hook at all.

Comment

• Frampton should stay on the outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Frampton up big, probably 5-1 for me. I don't think Wallin wants any part of Kabayel, he just blasted out the dude that fought to a draw with Dimitrenko his last time out. Pricey, Granat and Helenius need to have a round robin!

How dare you forget the highlander Sir! add in diamond boy and Mansour and you've got a serious party

What did you think of wallin? i was pretty impressed considering the huge step up in opposition, he hadnt even fought anyone in the top 100??

Comment

• Cmon Nonito land that left hook and lay this guy out.

Comment

• This is a pitiful performance. I'm not giving Donaire any credit for taking a beating when he's going to look so bad in a fight. Once again, doesn't utilize his jab at all and then gets out jabbed in the process. Such a pathetic and lifeless performance.

Comment

• Donaire needs a KO to win at this point

Comment

• Frampton beats Valdez IMO Valdez defense is terrible but it would be a Fight Of The Year type of battle

Comment

• Well, the rest of this should be horrible to watch

Comment

• Nonito should just wait on the ropes and make Frampton bring the fight to him that the only success he has all night landing, He cant follow Frampton the movement is too much for Nonito.

Comment

Working...
                      X