OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Lmfao!!!

He better be on suicide watch if Trump wins re-election.
    I can see that happening base on his pain posting memes 24hrs 7days a week

The dude is on real pain

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      I can see that happening base on his pain posting memes 24hrs 7days a week

The dude is on real pain

The 5 stages of grief:

1. Denial
      2. Anger
      3. Bargaining
      4. Depression
      5. Acceptance

Seven months in and he's still stuck at Stage 2.

It's gonna be a long, rough ride for him.

Comment

• Comment

• Another weekend that proves Trump is one odious mofo. I hope Mueller has the goods to Nixon his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            I hope Mueller has the goods to Nixon his ass.
            Don't hold your breath.

Comment

• Lol at people believing the fake Suppression Approval Rating polls after the fake election polls

Boggles the mind how people blindly follow what they are told by fake news despite them being proven propaganda.

Rasmussen has trump at 42% despite the propaganda fake news being at full force over the weekend. He's gonna easily get reelected

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                As usual with liberals you will be proven wrong

You and the rest of the liberals in this thread are predicting trumps words will make things worse and I think opposite. We get to see real soon who's right. I bet you north Korea doesn't do its missile test off coast of Guam in a week like it said it would. And I bet they don't make any more threats to america any time soon.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08...-warnings.html

Kim Jong Un appeared to blink first, with North Korean media reporting Tuesday the dictator had delayed a decision about whether to fire missiles toward Guam – a pronouncement that came hours after a particularly stark warning from Defense Secretary James Mattis promised further escalation would mean “game on.”

Kim Jong Un’s remarks came as he made his first public appearance in nearly two weeks, inspecting his army and examining missile plans, the official state media arm, KCNA, reported, according to Reuters. But the leader also tempered his recent fiery rhetoric, appearing to step back from the brink in an intensifying war of words between United States and North Korean leaders.
                Zombie liberals will ignore they were wrong again and move onto another thing to hate on and be wrong about

Comment

• Would Mike Pence be a good enough president?. Or will he be another bumbling Gerald FORD?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    Would Mike Pence be a good enough president?
                    We will find out in 2024.

Comment

• http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/us...rnd/index.html

No idea whether these groups are actually white nationalists but the media will be doing their best to convince people that they are anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X