No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant in Famous Ali-Liston Photo #whoknew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Oh my bad lol. I never knew Larry wore glasses or had a mustache.
    lol you must be taking the piss

Comment

Comment

I bet he didn't even see the KO, he just saw a bottle of vodka a reporter left unattended for a moment & was jaw dropped at the opportunity presented to him.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          the ****? you thought larry was just as old 50 years ago as he is today? what a ******.
          ahaahhahahhahaa

Comment

Oh dayum I see him now. Thanks. Green K Sent. At one point I thought maybe you were talking about Larry X but I knew that was unlikely.
            ****ing hell man and this whole time I thought you were just trolling.
            Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            It's a very famous picture and story from Larry. I heard it in an interview a few years ago.
            I mean, I know about the pic but all this time and I'm just barely finding out it's Merchant. And he still doesn't look like Merchant to me!

Comment

Classic SouthPawHitman .

Straight over their heads.

Comment

Larry was watching Dinosaurs fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  ****ing hell man and this whole time I thought you were just trolling.

I mean, I know about the pic but all this time and I'm just barely finding out it's Merchant. And he still doesn't look like Merchant to me!
                  Yea its like totaly diffrent guy ,its weird how some people dont change at all and some changes completly .

Comment

Larry Merchant already mentioned this in the Fight Game episode tribute to Ali. That's when I first knew about it.

Comment

That version of Larry would kick Floyd Mayweather Jr's ass

Comment

Working...
                      X