View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 06:13 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9914 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,844.47
Total Points: 292,504.46
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckoning View Post
The issue is people care more about convenience than any privacy or security they may want.
People generally want to see products and services that they want versus randomized advertising which is how Google makes it's money.

It's getting better as there are some laws on the books starting to prevent some of this but Europe is way ahead of the US on this.

You could shut off location services if you don't want to be tracked but Google was actually sued because people did, and they were still tracked due to faulty implementation of the software.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I have been in this business for the last 20 years.
My location was switched off. That's why I didn't understand it.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote