• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Dude, you always trip me out how you be grading these trolls
    You should have a troll ranking
    Green K
    The way you hit a heavy bag is mad trolling for selling boxing gear...

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      You should know it's a lot more complicated than that, and if you don't know it's a lot more complicated than that, then you don't understand major corporate litigation.

Litigation is a weapon that can be used regardless of whether anybody broke the law to achieve objections beyond exposing the breaking of laws.

For instance, Golden Boy knew Haymon hadn't broken the law when his fighters bought themselves out of their contracts using legal buy out clauses that had been negotiated.

Did it stop GBP from suing Haymon? No, of course not. Because you can use litigation to threaten people, you can use litigation to drain resources, you can use litigation to slow down legal activity that harms your business, you can use litigation to embarrass people, you can use litigation to gain knowledge of trade secrets, etc etc.

GBP & TR both filed frivolous lawsuits against Haymon and both failed to accomplish anything other than getting on ESPN a year sooner. But that's still something. So they gained something from frivolous litigation, as corporations do all the time, every day.

To suggest that law abiding citizens don't have to fear subpoenas shows once again that you have extremely limited knowledge of how business works at the highest levels.
      good post. just like in war, it takes money to litigate.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Anyone who is doing big business would never use a computer as they leave cyber foot prints..this guy is a genius
        Everyone doing big business uses a computer man, even he uses one via proxy.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
          I'm still trying to figure out how they do emojis that move on here smh.😔
          And do gifs and add videos. Haha. I still cut and paste the links.

Comment

Anyone who is doing big business would never use a computer as they leave cyber foot prints..this guy is a genius
            You are correct, he is a savy well thought out genius

Comment

dude is smart.but he need better BOXING people around him when he started this PBC stuff

Comment

like me(says man who picked brant)

Comment

So where does Haymon watch his **** if he doesn't have a computer??.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Everyone doing big business uses a computer man, even he uses one via proxy.
                    There are plenty of multimillionaire and billionaire business people who don't use computers, but have an assistant who does.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      My Dad is 5 years older than Haymon and is a retired truck driver, but he can text, check email, cast Youtube to his TV, etc. Dude even makes his own mix CDs. He's on some next level ****.

Get on my Dad's level, Uncle Al.
                      Your dad should email Haymon his resume. Maybe Al has a secretary position available.

Comment

Working...
                      X