Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the Bigger Crook - Bob Arum or Don King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    He definitely did, that's one of the worst decisions ever for sure. Lennox actually did way better in that first fight than the one he actually got the nod in.

Ok now having thought more about this topic, I have to disagree with the poll. Let me remind you guys, Bob Arum defended Antonio Margarito after he was caught with plaster of paris in his gloves. Then brought him back for a big money fight with Manny Pacquiao. It's really crazy that he was allowed to get off basically unscathed from that. People go to jail for years and years for a lot less.
    OK, for the last part, it's for all the things he did. King, like Arum is a very controversial figure, but a lot (and I mean a lot) of his mistakes have been brought out to the public, and almost every boxing fan knows about them. Arum hides in the shadows and is more sneakier than Don, so more people see Don as the slimier of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
      He definitely did, that's one of the worst decisions ever for sure. Lennox actually did way better in that first fight than the one he actually got the nod in.

Ok now having thought more about this topic, I have to disagree with the poll. Let me remind you guys, Bob Arum defended Antonio Margarito after he was caught with plaster of paris in his gloves. Then brought him back for a big money fight with Manny Pacquiao. It's really crazy that he was allowed to get off basically unscathed from that. People go to jail for years and years for a lot less.
      Yeah, like Luis Resto and Panama Lewis doing prison time after Lewis took the stuffing out of Resto's gloves for the Billy Collins fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Yeah, like Luis Resto and Panama Lewis doing prison time after Lewis took the stuffing out of Resto's gloves for the Billy Collins fight.
        Ironically Bob Arum was the one who pushed for that, calling it "unforgivable" in a recent interview on the "Assault in the Ring" documentary. But then when his guy does it, it's all good. Not only defends him, but REWARDS him with a huge payday!

Comment

Defintely Don King. i never heard of the other guy.

Comment

Working...
          X