Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is she cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stalk her. You'll find her on tha streets.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      Last night, when we were both in bed (around 2) my girlfriends phone rang maybe seven times. She refused to answer it, and when I asked her who it was, she said it was her friend who was drunk in town. I saw the caller i.d and it was a boys name. Now, I know she doesn't hang around with a lot of guys, especially when she isn't with her girlfriends, and the two guy friends I know of hers are gay anyway. As a guy, I know that the only time you ring a girl so early in the morning is when you want sex.

In the morning before she went for a shower, I saw her phone was clearly on. She never turns it off.

When she went up for a shower, I picked up her phone to check the time, but couldn't because it was turned off. Now why would a girl turn off her phone just to have a quick shower? As soon as she was dressed I noticed her switch it back on again. She's never had a problem leaving her phone around me before, why is secrecy so important now?

She's been acting a little bit distant lately, and we're seeing less and less of each other. Classic signs right there. On top of this, she's been more reluctant to engage in sex recently, using her period as an excuse. I could understand this if she hadn't had another period only 2 weeks ago when she's supposed to be taking the pill. Apparently her period is messed up.

The thing that bothers me is, she really isn't the kind of girl to cheat. I know that's easy to say, but she just isn't. Still I need to keep an open eye about things.

I want to confront her about it, but don't want to be embarrassed when she gives me a perfectly reasonable explanation for why she's been acting so strangely. On the other hand, I want to finish our relationship and take the high ground.

What do you think guys?
      Sounds like cheating to me, girls can be sneaky b1tches.

Comment

you could be over analyzing this situation. Thurrr could possibly be a well sought of explanation for this.

Or she could be cheating on you. You've made your decision urrready so **** it.

5star thread would browse again

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
          PREACH mak!

im putting this on my facebook status.

i bet only your single friends or recently broken up friends were the ones the clicked 'like'

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i bet only your single friends or recently broken up friends were the ones the clicked 'like'
            and friends that are on the rocks/*****ty relationships

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              I'm going on a university exchange - sparked.

She just left mine a few minutes ago.

I asked her to her face and she said - 'it was my friend drunk calling me and nothing more.' I asked her why didn't she just answer the call if it was only her friend an she said 'because it was a drunk call' and she didn't want to answer the phone so late, especially as she was in bed with me.

When I asked her why she switched her phone off before she got in the shower, she said that her phone was playing up (which I can vaguely remember) so she reset it, and turned it on when she got back downstairs.

Regarding why she's been acting distant recently, she said it's because I'm going away soon, treated her like a disposable girlfriend for the first few months of our relationship only starting to be a real bf in the past couple of weeks, and her sister is having a very difficult time and a lot of her time and energy is dedicated to her (which I agree with).

I don't know man. Stuck in two minds right now. I want to believe her, but those calls just don't sit right with me. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt but if anything like this happens again, I'm going to force the issue and take charge of the situation.
              Ah, seems like a legitimate break-up moment. I always wanted to go traveling and in the end my girlfriend had to come with me, really. Because for all the will in the world deep down I knew I might have nailed someone. Especially, in South-East Asia. The alternative would have been to be wanking up to 6-times-a-day - and who has time for that?

A uni-exchange is probably worse than that.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                if i were to reverse the situation and i was the one gettin the calls and me turnin the phone off so she wouldnt see while im gone for a second yea im cheating for sure. most women aint too different.
                biitches can be sneaky like us too... like naming booty calls or the guys they screwin behind your back a girls name... the chick i was havin an affair with had me on her phone under one of her homegirls name.. i had to end that *****, it didnt feel right.

Comment

Interesting thread. Keep us updated

Comment

timba, you should post pics of ur ex now

Comment

I stay away from threads of this nature like a plague but this one not only got my attention but made me subscribe as well.

Heck, I'd pay good money for the TS to tell me a story before I go to bed every night.

He expresses his thoughts and feelings so well with seemingly genuine emotions that I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out about the next chapter.

I really hope she wasn't cheating on you but I'm more inclined to suggest that you take Mak's advice into serious consideration.

Life is short and the only thing that should matter is...

Are you happy right now?

Your answer should dictate what your next move or moves are.

Comment

Working...
                      X