Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie I'll Pay For Your FuKing Flight You ***** Assed ****** Lovin Crack Head !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amir K Shareef View Post
    First off i dont know what the hell TPS means.. So stop saying that

I see a thread about "hey come out here and get your ass kicked"

WTF Get a life dude, you talk **** on the internet.. Lame THUMBS DOWN

Im not confused about anything expect for the fact you want to be tough on the internet...
    You still don't get it pal, the fact that you don't even know what TPS stands for shows how ignorant to this section of the forum you really are.

It's called TPS Smack Talk, now I am thousands of miles away from the USA but even I understand the term smack talk.

It means to talk smack, insult, abuse, call out, threaten to beat in a fight etc. etc.

I am merely in tune with this section of the forum. Your not so if you can't join in the opt out !

Comment

I dont care what the name of the thread is.. Just stop talking over the web. And if you really are as tough as you portray get ur ass on the plane and go to where he is and beat his ass there.. Dont be a ***** and tell him to come to you, so when he does not come you can say he is scared.. You seem like a big tough cookie so go beat his ass record it. Then post it on Boxingscene.. After you do that you can talk all the "smack" you want but untill then you are an official PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY!

Comment

I dont care what the name of the thread is.. Just stop talking over the web. And if you really are as tough as you portray get ur ass on the plane and go to where he is and beat his ass there.. Dont be a ***** and tell him to come to you, so when he does not come you can say he is scared.. You seem like a big tough cookie so go beat his ass record it. Then post it on Boxingscene.. After you do that you can talk all the "smack" you want but untill then you are an official PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY!

For starters Charlie Z is the reason all this **** exists, the reason TPS Smack Talk was created and the reason for every single thread in here, you have it twisted as its all down to Charlie yet you want beef with me when I aint ever spoke to you on here.

Secondly this thread was made in jest as Charlie was calling people out to him with short deadlines, like a day or two and one of them happend to be thousands of miles away, so if I made this to parody Charlie's call outs.

Thirdly Charlie was being the ***** with silly call outs with silly deadlines so why can't anyone else do it ? Is it ok for him to do it and not me ?

It's quite clear to us all that you don't know what this section is for, you don't know what its about, you don't know whats being going on in here, you haven't read what Charlie has been saying to members in here and you don't get the idea behind other people doing it back to him.

Oh and you don't get sarcasm.

You get nothing from me and its late here so goodnight.

Comment

Shareef..For a person who keeps saying "dont talk **** on the interent", it's kind of funny what you're doing right now..You do know what you're doing, right??You been going back and forth and made about 5 posts talking your ****.

So in case you are too small minded to understand what this forum is for, I will explain it...

This is the TPS smack talk forum..It was created for charlie zelenoff to unload his rage on us and for us to respond back to him and his youtube videos..Hopefully you can understand something that simple....Now you can go back to reading your holy koran and preaching in other forums about the white man.

Comment

read the thread that says fuk boxing scene and he hopes we all die or did u miss that u obviously have no idea about this part of the forum so take ur arse back to the serious part or read the rorum rules otherwise were just gonna have to bully you the same as we di him untill u either join us or **** off either way i dont give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              read the thread that says fuk boxing scene and he hopes we all die or did u miss that u obviously have no idea about this part of the forum so take ur arse back to the serious part or read the rorum rules otherwise were just gonna have to bully you the same as we di him untill u either join us or **** off either way i dont give a ****
              This **** shareef is one post away from us starting threads about him and his sexual encounter with charlies father

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                Shareef..For a person who keeps saying "dont talk **** on the interent", it's kind of funny what you're doing right now..You do know what you're doing, right??You been going back and forth and made about 5 posts talking your ****.

So in case you are too small minded to understand what this forum is for, I will explain it...

This is the TPS smack talk forum..It was created for charlie zelenoff to unload his rage on us and for us to respond back to him and his youtube videos..Hopefully you can understand something that simple....Now you can go back to reading your holy koran and preaching in other forums about the white man.
                Yeah you are totally right, im going around saying **** all of you guys.. Im big and bad i will beat your ass come here right now so i can beat you down.. You are so right dude!!!!!!!!

Plz stop posting about me.. I am not talking any **** at all.. Im telling THE REAL DEAL to stop talking **** because its pointlesS!!!!!!

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post

I DONT KNOW WHO DA **** CHARLIES IS!!! BUT I KNOW HE IS NOT WORTH ALL THESE DAMN THREADS!

Comment

This **** shareef is one post away from us starting threads about him and his sexual encounter with charlies father
                  Just a second ago you were all on my jock now you did a 180 because im telling people to stop talking **** when they are just bluffing... You are a dick rider.. Get a life. :wt:

Comment

Just a second ago you were all on my jock now you did a 180 because im telling people to stop talking **** when they are just bluffing... You are a dick rider.. Get a life. :wt:

haha.."on you're jock"..It just goes to show how dumb you truly are.The whole post i made there was bascially calling you an idiot..Dont you get it??"small minded"..And about how you're talking **** but preaching to us not to talk ****, another idiotic thing...So before you have that "guys on you're ****" fantasy..Take a look back on the post I wrote and look it over a little harder..You can even have someone help you read it, I know how hard that must be for you..

Comment

slick m8 good work

Comment

Working...
                      X