No announcement yet.

Winning Headgear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning Headgear

Here's a question to anyone who uses the Winning FG5000 headgear. How in the heck is it suppose to feel when it is adjusted correctly? I received my headgear yesterday in a size Large but can't figure out how it is suppose to fit. Are the sides suppose to be snug with the side of my face? Is the bar suppose to go in front of my nose or below? What is it suppose to feel like when it is adjusted properly?

Originally posted by Human Zamboni View Post
    Here's a question to anyone who uses the Winning FG5000 headgear. How in the heck is it suppose to feel when it is adjusted correctly? I received my headgear yesterday in a size Large but can't figure out how it is suppose to fit. Are the sides suppose to be snug with the side of my face? Is the bar suppose to go in front of my nose or below? What is it suppose to feel like when it is adjusted properly?
    Not sure. I got winning gloves but no headgear.

Comment

i ahve the 2900, could you please post pics of yours, no pictures exist on the internet of those other then on the winning site which doesnt help much. And i think that the bar is supposed to be on your nose under your eyes.

Comment

Winning Head Gear

Originally posted by Human Zamboni View Post
        LOL! The FG-5000 should fit snug and the bar should protect your nose. I have this headgear and although I like Winning gear, as a coach, I don't recommend using this head gear when sparring because it make fighters lazy. They feel that because the head gear has the nose bar protection- they don't have to move their head. Instead they receive more punches when you should be moving your head. Other than that, it's a fine product.

Comment

Working...
        X