Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Coral....you in our out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's trash but my wife loves the place. Of course food quality has gone down over the years

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      The rolls with the honey-butter are real good. Friday fish night is disappointing but the breakfast buffet is pretty good. Hard to go wrong with breakfast.
      I'm glad I got a Taco Bell in Tokyo

But, I can't eat bean burritos my nephew Jaime had a buddy who dumped a massive turd in the vat of retried beans.. In LA... I don't or can't erase that image from my memory banks...

Comment

Only ate there once, it was good but not my cup of tea. I'll take Texas Road House or Steak and Shake.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post

Is Deion Sanders narrating their commercials now?
          hahaha sure does sound like prime time talkn bout prime rib.....

Comment

Havent been here i always thought its like those cheap $15 or less chinese buffet and we have lots of those.

I prefer japanese restaurant buffet that costs $25+ coz they have better food like oysters, duck, etc..

Nothing beats churrascaria brazilian buffet though that costs $50 dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Havent been here i always thought its like those cheap $15 or less chinese buffet and we have lots of those.

I prefer japanese restaurant buffet that costs $25+ coz they have better food like oysters, duck, etc..

Nothing beats churrascaria brazilian buffet though that costs $50 dinner.

Vegas............................

Comment

Out!! Went one in SC and watched a guy have a heart attack while waiting in line for an omlette. He was still alive when EMS came i think.After that i never ate their again.

Comment

I’m out..

The ones in my area are gross..

Gross, microwaveable food surrounded by a bunch of poor fatties..

Thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

this would be me all day....

Comment

1moron’s favourite restaurant is a fast food **** hole

Never have guessed

Comment

Working...
                      X