Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Hearn is Greedy, Martin Was Paid Over $5 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Firstly, AJ landed plenty and busted both eyes. He didn't look great, but he won every round pretty much.
    Of course Takam has a style that is difficult, but at the same time AJ said he wanted to put on a show for this one. That is definitely the wrong thing to say whether you want to sell a fight or not.

I didn't say he didn't take the fight seriously if you're saying that and quoting me. I said he wanted to put on a show which means there is a different tactic and mindset.

As for Parker, I have not commented on him vs Takam.
    I wasnt quoting you directly, just the general consensus of the site. I pointed out Parker was given no credit defeating Takam whereas AJ fan boys are quick to call Takam a world class opponent after he fought AJ. Before when he fought JP he was a nobody when he lost and JP couldn't get him out of there, he hung in with AJ for ten rounds and all of a sudden he's a tough mofo, you see what's at play ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      I wasnt quoting you directly, just the general consensus of the site. I pointed out Parker was given no credit defeating Takam whereas AJ fan boys are quick to call Takam a world class opponent after he fought AJ. Before when he fought JP he was a nobody when he lost and JP couldn't get him out of there, he hung in with AJ for ten rounds and all of a sudden he's a tough mofo, you see what's at play ?
      Firstly Takam isn't World class to me. Hanging in there and not winning rounds is commendable, but at the end of the day, you lost every round.He is definitely tough though. To get both eyes cut and still keep coming forward is a sign of a tough man for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Firstly Takam isn't World class to me. Hanging in there and not winning rounds is commendable, but at the end of the day, you lost every round.He is definitely tough though. To get both eyes cut and still keep coming forward is a sign of a tough man for me.
        I think we're on the same page here, I just find it peculiar how he was garbage until he fought AJ then again I know full well what's going on.

Comment

As I already said, who's comparing Parker against Klitschko ?

I dare you to contest the four quotes you multi quoted me on, you won't and we all know why.
          You are imbecile you stated Parker is Offensively BETTER to current Klitchko .Take the L and move on . lol

You claim many times on here of others being to stupid to converse about boxing but its actually you who is usually the dumb one !
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-18-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

At what point have I said he's better offensively ? I pointed out statistically Klitschko has thrown next to nothing and significantly his timing and reflexes were awful vs AJ. Parker at this stage of career in comparison to Klitschko when we saw him in his last two fights, hell even the Jennings fight 2 1/2 years ago has looked abject, all this was to showcase Parker throws punches and for that reason alone has a shot against AJ, a fight I said I still think AJ would win !

If AJ beats Parker I give him more credit than I do for the WK win. This guy you're discussing boxing with cant understand reading any of my posts what is actually being said, completely deflects and refuses blankly to engage on any points I raised bar the ones he wishes to discuss which aren't remotely close to what I've suggested.

You've got your work cut out if you believe you can get through to him.

good points

Comment

Working...
            X