No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind, I got it.

Looks like two ugly broads banging it out right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Wait, is Guz in the ring NOW? This damn stream still says it hasn't started yet.
      They are showing the undercard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        4, a pregnant wife still in morning sickness mode amd her friend.......
        And me. And she was busting my balls for being on the scene most of the night.

Pls send it, ill watch joan in a second, if lets me down again tonite, ill be so pissed at myself.

People driving me to drink around here.....if another kids asks me to read a shark or dinosaur book, im gonna slam a pint of vodka.
        C'mon, man : Read me a story about a dinosaur or a shark. Or a story about a dinosaur AND a shark, that'd be bitchin'.

Yeah, Guzman better not let me down again, either. I've had high hopes for him since 2008, and he's still done next to nothing to verify my hopes. Granted, the talent is clearly there.

I hope him coming in under 140 coupled with his performance tonight puts the Junior Welterweight division on notice, like I expect.

Comment

And i Think the counter culture thats developed is pretty damn refreshing. But im just an internet geek now like the rest if you fools spending your fri nite sat am in this thread squabbling.
          Right. We could be here all night and my shift is about done.

I just hope your boy talks about music in music threads in future, instead of shadowboxing with poor form and beating his chest in them; then we won't end up rehashing ancient ground like we've been doing this evening.

Boxingscene moved on to new beefs and sagas already. This is like bringing back !! Anorak vs. Neils or something (only less competitive, obviously).

I can't do the streams, I'll download tomorrow. Sleep tight now,

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post

Manly post.......propers.

I believe this is the most responded to post in ether's series. He's getting better with the questions. I'm glad cuauht called people out, regardless of how often he may or may not obsess over his online battles (which i believe is far less frequently than you do).

Tbh, i knew those comments wouldnt slide without return fire. Id expect nothing less....

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              C'mon, man : Read me a story about a dinosaur or a shark. Or a story about a dinosaur AND a shark, that'd be bitchin'.

Yeah, Guzman better not let me down again, either. I've had high hopes for him since 2008, and he's still done next to nothing to verify my hopes. Granted, the talent is clearly there.

I hope him coming in under 140 coupled with his performance tonight puts the Junior Welterweight division on notice, like I expect.

The dinosaur ate the fookin shark, he choked to death on the sharks dorsal fins. I spanked 3 kids. The end. Im going to watch the stream. Thx homeskillet.....

Comment

The dinosaur ate the fookin shark, he choked to death on the sharks dorsal fins. I spanked 3 kids. The end. Im going to watch the stream. Thx homeskillet.....

Anytime, Walt. Like I said in PM - bookmark that place, it's gold for fight fans. Wrestling and MMA, too, if you like that stuff.

Comment

• Damn, Marquez is talking, and now I really wish I hadn't let my high school Spanish get rusty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    Webb is one of my guys from way back.

But he has (relatively) basic skills with the rope.

Which means you must have been a total novice to need his tutelage.

A jump-rope novice. In your thirties.

And you've been trying to impress on me that you're a tough guy all this time.

If you'd ever fought, you wouldn't be asking guys to teach you how to jump in your thirties.
                    you figured that all out from one compliment, eh?

Comment

• Link for the Guzman fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X