Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News Ainsley Earhardt Talks About That Time America Defeated Communist Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News Ainsley Earhardt Talks About That Time America Defeated Communist Japan

What a ******

Comment

No idea how you guys watch the news like this.

Both parties are so extreme now it's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        What a ******

You can see the guy on the left saying inside "Shut up and let me try and save your ass!"

Comment

haha she is a putz, I watch fox but I can separate from news and propaganda, she is a complete moron. She couldn't even pronounce the word deter in one segment I watched. she kept saying like it rhymed with jeter as in Derek jeter. She's so f'n dumb

Comment

She isn’t there for her brain duke....

Comment

This should only be surprising if you thought she was intelligent. She is alt right eye candy. Don’t worry she will be part of the metoo movement when she gets fired and then claims it’s for sexual advances and not because she is semi ******ed.

Comment

I feel really bad for smart women every time a hot, clueless woman is hired to be on tv

Comment

she is smoking hot. holy sh#t i need to watch these things more. f#ck.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    she is smoking hot. holy sh#t i need to watch these things more. f#ck.

check out jillian mele...to me much more prettier. She's on fox and friends does the news updates

Comment

Working...
                    X