• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Athletic- Mike Tyson, Ike Ibeabuchi
    Most Naturally Gifted- Muhammad Ali

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      I have changed my mind, it makes complete sense why david gaye is fighting fraudlet harrison

It would be a public execution if gaye thought vladimere...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        Most Athletic- Mike Tyson, Ike Ibeabuchi
        Most Naturally Gifted- Muhammad Ali

Just my 2 cents.

How is tyson more athletic than wlad, wlads got bigger reacher, is quicker in temrs of height and weight(relatively quixker not actually quicker), taller, bigger wingspan, better physique.

Please think before you post.

Alot of people seething on here of wlads talents...

Comment

Thats a stretch.. Wladimir is actually very athletic for a big man, but tonight he looked lazy out there.

Comment

^^^poor post tbh

Comment

Steve Nash is not even the best point guard in the NBA. He's good, but lets just say Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, DWayne Wade, Kevin Durant, and Dirk is a little far above Steve Nash's level just to name a few. Anyways, Wlad is far from the most athletic heavyweight. He's the best heavyweight of this era, but I think you need to look up the word athletic.

S/N Don't get me wrong I think Wlad is great and he's the best champion for champion in my book because the heavyweight championship means you'll beat anybody. Plus, he defends his title way more than Pacquiao(no title defense of 140lb ring title and one defense of 147 paper title), Mayweather(no current title), Berto (almost a yr), Soto, and Bradley (last defense, like a yr ago) ever defends.

Comment

"cocaine is a hell of a drug"
                Rick James

Comment

Working...
                X