Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glasgow Celtic FC thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Road to Seville was an epic experience.

When Hartson put that screamer in against Liverpool, it was on a par to great sex, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post

2nd vid 2.10
      Lennon's free kick .Larsson .Into the path of Lubamir Moravchik .He's through and he's scored.

Comment

• 4.10 Chris Sutton holds off Frank Deboer PAUSE and wins the old firm match,

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
          The Road to Seville was an epic experience.

When Hartson put that screamer in against Liverpool, it was on a par to great sex, no doubt about it.

I bought the programme for that game at parkhead .I was at the 2 liverpool games at parkhead .2-2 amd i forget the other one.

Comment

• Whats this i hear about Celtic signing a south korean player? Is he any good/

Comment

• Originally posted by Reported View Post
              Whats this i hear about Celtic signing a south korean player? Is he any good/
              Not 100 percent mate .I've not been a regular since the Martin O'neill years. Check celtic fc .net .The links on the 1st post.Go into 1st team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reported View Post
                Whats this i hear about Celtic signing a south korean player? Is he any good/
                http://www.celticfc.net/home/players/firstTeam.aspx

Comment

• Whats them Italian commentators like .GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wank: :wank:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X