No announcement yet.

Haye vs Rahman...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye vs Rahman...

I hear Haye is trying to get a fight with Rahman or however its spelt.... why is my question??

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
    I hear Haye is trying to get a fight with Rahman or however its spelt.... why is my question??
    What do you mean why? I'd like to fight Rahman too. And also Max Kellerman!

Comment

Because he's a top 10 Heavyweight and it looks good on his resume. Plus it's an easy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        Because he's a top 10 Heavyweight and it looks good on his resume. Plus it's an easy fight.
        Rahman isn't top thirty at HW.

Haye should fight Toney if he wants an old guy to pick on.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post

Toney would smash him up.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post

Rahman is ranked #8 by WBC and #4 by IBF. So he is in fact top 10 for their organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kivian View Post
              Toney would smash him up.
              complete nonsense.

Comment

Klitschko should stop being a ***** and just fight Haye instead of telling the undisputed cruiserweight champion he has to make a name for himself in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by TEDetc View Post
                  Klitschko should stop being a ***** and just fight Haye instead of telling the undisputed cruiserweight champion he has to make a name for himself in the heavyweight division.

Who The F is David Haye?

Outside of England and aside from hardcore boxing followers, no one has even heard of the guy... I mean NO ONE!

He is only building his name and a bit of curiosity because he is calling Klitschko out.. so does everyone else.

Comment

Who is haye? The undisputed cruiserweight champion holding the WBO/WBA/WBC and RING magazine titles. Just because he's not well known outside of EUROPE that makes him a less credible opponent? BS, just b/c americans aren't familiar with him like alot of europeans are that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a shot at the title...he's a goddamn undisputed champion he deserves to fight anyone he so wishes why should he have to fight a bunch of bums at heavyweight to get a chance to fight a slightly better bum? Imo, I wish Vitali Klitschko never retired so there'd be a much better heavyweight champ who isn't scared to fight other champions. Vladamirs probably the most pathetic sight i've ever seen.

Yeah, he has power, height and is a good technical fighter but you ever seen what he does when he's being attacked? he folds up and freezes up like some sort of robot that's having a paradox problem. Sorry sir, I used to like vladamir till he took this style of being too scared to throw punches. Sorry sir but I just don't rate your fighter and Haye deserves alot more credit than people give him.

P.S I apologise for Hi-jacking the thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X