No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Demolishes Andrzej Fonfara in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Haters stay mad Adonis is still tha king.

Ward is the king you POS racist moron. I guess he has too much white in him for you, so adonis is your first choice. Go look in the mirror and understand, that this world is FKed because of maggots like you.

Comment

• A blind man could have called this one. If you watch the first fight, Fonfara fought the fight of his life, and still barely survived. Plus Stevenson may have took Fonfara lightly. Fonfara is no tomato can, but since that's all Stevenson fights, he may have thought he was one too before the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by etech1 View Post
        Ward is the king you POS racist moron. I guess he has too much white in him for you, so adonis is your first choice. Go look in the mirror and understand, that this world is FKed because of maggots like you.
        I'm a fan of Ward and Lomachenko hehehe. My man -PBP- let me in the Vasyl Lomachenko Fan Club. Sorry I don't fit your profile - Hater.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/g...hp?groupid=469

Comment

• how can angry virgil see whats going on wearing sunglasses in the corner i hope for the sake of his fighter slappin'soggy' he ditches the shades in the rematch with kovalev by the way from what i saw saturday night superman KO's slappin' soggy early if they ever fight just don't hold your breath for that one

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Damn Sam Watson FUK OFF! So annoying trying tell Stevenson what to say
            Man that was annoying. Let the guy speak for himself.

He's getting asked about who he wants next, and Watson is telling 'Superman' over an over. So Adonis just say's 'I'm superman'.

Gray looks at Watson as if to say 'shut up'. He's asking him about Alvarez and Watson is just shaking his head saying 'no'.
            Let the guy speak himself.

Comment

• I want to see Alvarez-Gvozdyk. What a duel of jabs that would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Lol Wlad is one of the hardest punching heavies of all time and has tons of one punch KO's. More than Stevenson by a long way.

Uneducated statement.
                Notice I said "for his size." 90% of HW have one punch KO power because if their size.

Uneducated response.

Comment

• Fonfara is a B guy nothing more... His biggest nameon his resume was Jr which is not saying much... red flags should have gone up when Smith Jr took him out...

Comment

• Simply put if you have been betting against this 39 year old "one dimensional" " one trick pony", its safe to say you have lost a good bit of cash along the way!!!

Get over yourself and your delusional hate for a man who does not even know you exist.

Comment

• Im sorry, but...I've stalked this guy for 3 years, demanding my rematch...he gives me my rematch finally...I know he has a dangerous left hand...I'm not gonna get my behind beat like that . SMH...go out like Pascal did.

Comment

Working...
                      X