• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    San at ano??

san mo napgkukuha to, prof? puntahan ko.. ala bang mga videos dun he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
      san mo napgkukuha to, prof? puntahan ko.. ala bang mga videos dun he he he
      Haha mga lirato lang yang mga yan sa facebook. Tinuro saking nung anak ko kung san mga page i like ehehehehehehe.

Comment

e eto?

eto muna..

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        o eto?

tapos eto pantanggal calories..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          eto muna..

tapos eto pantanggal calories..
          Mabuksan nga uit ang FB ko at baka me mga bago ehehehehehehe.

Comment

• Hey guys, i have an unusual request. i had to re-install windows 7 and i lost a lot of hi rez pics i use as a slideshow background. One pic in particular a l really loved. It was an art concept rendition (don't know what program was used to make it), but it wasn't like a camera pic.

It was an Asian man sitting with his dog watching a gorgeous mountain sunset, with birds flying around, (not a moving pic) and great detail was put into it. i have been searching everywhere and cannot find this pic anywhere.

if anyone is into this kind of thing and knows where i can find it, I'll throw a bunch of points and green your way. i looked at digital blasphemy, digital arts, and many other sites. I have been spending hours trying to find it. I got it from a free site, that much i can tell you. I really love that pic.
            thanks in advance,
            jazzy
            Last edited by jazluvr; 11-21-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Ano uunahin nyong kainin?
              paborito ko ang siopao prof. Inalis ko muna pic kos of the guardia civil

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Hey guys, i have an unusual request. i had to re-install windows 7 and i lost a lot of hi rez pics i use as a slideshow background. One pic in particular a l really loved. It was an art concept rendition (don't know what program was used to make it), but it wasn't like a camera pic.

It was an Asian man sitting with his dog watching a gorgeous mountain sunset, with birds flying around, (not a moving pic) and great detail was put into it. i have been searching everywhere and cannot find this pic anywhere.

if anyone is into this kind of thing and knows where i can find it, I'll throw a bunch of points and green your way. i looked at digital blasphemy, digital arts, and many other sites. I have been spending hours trying to find it. I got it from a free site, that much i can tell you. I really love that pic.
                thanks in advance,
                jazzy

Comment

• not as you requested jazz but this is cool also

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X