No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Bradley: Undefeated II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Bradley: Undefeated II

The sequel to the blockbuster mega event of 2007! Undefeated Floyd Mayweather jr puts his wbc and p4p title on the line against timothy bradley the current undefeated 147 wbo champion. this is the fight I want to see closing out 2012.

two champions one on the decline the other on the ascendency! it has the formula for a blockbuster event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b5f7Pio0

You can't sell anyone a Bradley fight.. Blockbuster event? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b5f7Pio0

You can't sell anyone a Bradley fight.. Blockbuster event? LOL
      Every fight Floyd is in is a blockbuster event , and believe me , when the pr team build the fight Floyd Bradley would sell as much as Pac vs JMM 4 maybe even more , and it most definitely sell waaaaaaay more than Pac Bradley did .

Comment

Other than Bob Arum this seems like an extremely logical fight for Floyd to take next.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Other than Bob Arum this seems like an extremely logical fight for Floyd to take next.
          Totally agree , I think Floyd should take it , especially as they are building the Floyd vs Manny deal again , the only down side is Floyd will beat Tim very easy and Manny will struggle with JMM again, so it could make Floyd vs Manny seem even more one sided to what it already is .

Comment

Floyd would obliterate Tim Bradley if they were to ever fight. Bobfather won't allow this fight to happen though.

Comment

hope this fight can be made, would have a great build up and do far better #s than Bradley vs Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
                Floyd would obliterate Tim Bradley if they were to ever fight. Bobfather won't allow this fight to happen though.
                This. Can't see this being remotely competitive, can't see this happening.

They could still bill Floyd vs. Canelo as the same thing and it might at least be competitive because of Canelo's size (though I still doubt it). Floyd might be slowing down but he's still eons beyond those guys.

Comment

the build up: how to sell the fight

tim is undefeated, young, hungry, ****y, and smart! Floyd shares many of the same qualities sanes the youthful vigor he once exhued. the battle of wills across generations makes this battle a true legend of the ring battle.

floyd at 36 is by all means defying the odds when you look at his last five fights. The Oscar fight fight tested floyd to limits he hadn't seen in a long time. Many still view floyd as prime but I see a fighter on the decline who is about two fights away from ring supremacy. It's really the annilihation of..

.to be continued...

Comment

wouldnt mind

dis could be a warm up since floyd came out of jail...easy fight...may could make it 70 to 30 percent...good profit or pay him a flat fee

Comment

Working...
                    X