No announcement yet.

An appeal to MARKBLVN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An appeal to MARKBLVN

I have avoided watching a Roy Jones fight since Tarver III. Every time I see Glen Johnson knocking him out like that a little part of me dies inside - please remove it. I beg of you.....

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    I have avoided watching a Roy Jones fight since Tarver III. Every time I see Glen Johnson knocking him out like that a little part of me dies inside - please remove it. I beg of you.....
    tim you are now officially my friend

Comment

Let him keep it. Just stop the e-infatuation with the dominatrix broad. Upping her here isn't going to buy you any sensual sadomasochism in person from her Mark.

Comment

My boy Tim i hate Roy never a fan since he is washed up never will be,what should i replace it with its my fav fighter brutally koing an icon.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
          Let him keep it. Just stop the e-infatuation with the dominatrix broad. Upping her here isn't going to buy you any sensual sadomasochism in person from her Mark.
          I had not seen her in a min,she posted in my nsb thread thought the lounge should know.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            I had not seen her in a min,she posted in my nsb thread thought the lounge should know.
            If she lives in a reasonable driving distance, go ahead and let her know just how much you adore her. Otherwise, screw her. Surely she's got clients to worry about mate.

Comment

I want a good glen johnson sig or iagood tito ortiz choking out bader sig,i have no love for roy jones at all

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I want a good glen johnson sig or iagood tito ortiz choking out bader sig,i have no love for roy jones at all
                i caan't help you find a sig (techno stupid) but i appreciate you removing it.

Comment

i caan't help you find a sig (techno stupid) but i appreciate you removing it.
                  It not going until i find something better or as good i hate roy jones,i like you tim.

Comment

Mark this one is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X