HOLD UP SCREW Vol 1: There's no difference that Marquez fights Pac at WELTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for that ******* larry x.

Comment

If the fight is at 140, it just means Pac wont have to eat too much like he does at 147.

But why not at 147? FLoyd fought hiim there. SRL fought lightweight Duran there.

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
        Think about it,

If the fight is at 140, Pac on fight night will be a welter.

If the fight is at 147, Pac on fight night will be a welter.

IF the fight is at 135, Pac on fight night will be a welter.

Even their fights at 130 & 126, Pac was coming in at the welterweight weight range. So all this bleeding b*tchassedness about the fight not being at 140, or the fight being at 147 is irrelevant.

In 4 welterweight fights (oscar, clottey,cotto, including margarito), pac cant even make welter. In his fight vs hatton, pac couldnt even make 140. A normal welterweight in today's era of 24 hr rehydration would weigh in at 147, then on fight night they would be 154 some 160 lbs on fight night.

Only exception to that rule is pac & floyd who are fighting at their proper weight. So if marquez vs pac is made at welter, there really isnt a difference if the fight was at 40 or 135. On fight night pac & marquez will be weighing the same.

Marquez doesnt have to weigh in at 147. Pac in 4 fights at 147 & up has never weighed in at 147.

In conclusion of this thorough scientific study,

there really shouldnt be no complaint if the fight is at welter since on fight night pac will weigh the same whether the fight is at 135 or 140.

Plus the fact that marquez & his minuscule fanbase keep claiming how much superior they are compared to pac there should be no problem then.
        i agree. much ado about nothing. in the end, the boxers will come up to an agreement. they will have proper time to train for the fight.

Comment

let me bump this zhit. too much hassle making this fight happen. mr trilogy wants it and when it is offered he becomes a pu55y. actually, i'm all for it not happening. i want to see more of marquez figthing the likes of maidana, rios, guerrero, am actually looking forward to the zab judah fight. let's see how he'd go without the trilogy.

"Marquez's trainer Nacho Beristain is not concerned with a possible welterweight limit. He stated in a recent interview that Pacquiao always weigh in well below the limit of 147 and the two boxers would be around the same weight on the day of the fight." LINK

Comment

i'd like to see marquez vs guerrero after the judah fight. that fight should be easy to make.

no point in pushing the trilogy. too much hassle.

Comment

When Floyd fought Marquez at 147, I mean 144, no wait, it was a welterweight fight,

anyways,

Floyd stans said, "it wasn't the weight that beat Marquez, it was the skills".

So why does it matter what weight Marquez fights Manny at again?

Comment

"I can beat pacquiao at any weight."

-Juan Manuel Marquez
                http://www.boxingscene.com/marquez-s...-weight--38690

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
                  "I can beat pacquiao at any weight."

-Juan Manuel Marquez
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/marquez-s...-weight--38690
                  i personally think they should fight at heavy.

i wanna see how they both react to carrying a lot of weight.

Comment

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
                    Last edited by Ragnar Lothbrok; 05-10-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

can somebody post marquez vs pac 1 fight night? pac was already coming in around 140 plus.

Comment

Working...
                      X