No announcement yet.

I've become addicted to boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    I think the nudes are still saved on the anals of my bscene inbox.
    Send em over if you can bro. if my wifes catchs a glimpse I'll dismiss her theory and show her Oscar in tranny get up boxing stance photo.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      The time boss lady was here was the funniest stuff ever. Nukkas bought her kids shoes, bruf. Wtf lmao
      surely not i knew there would be some thirsty ****ers on here though....

Comment

definitely not addicted to this place but I will admit I do browse the forums the same way in which my pops used to flip through newspapers way back in the day... its just a very miniscule amount of entertainment with miniscule anounts of info here and there some of which can be noteworthy occasionally.....

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          The time boss lady was here was the funniest stuff ever. Nukkas bought her kids shoes, bruf. Wtf lmao
          in before SkillspayBills calls you a 'disgusting bigot'

Comment

I've been on here a lot recently but it would be hard to get addicted like you say because I get so frustrated with some of the people and ideas on here. I can get addicted to a videogame or a drug or something that brings me joy but this forum is a mixed bag, you have to deal with a lot of annoying ****, whatever your views are.

Comment

The boxing forum was cool before they started forcing all of the articles down our throats. I tried to complain when they first started doing it but to no avail. It's pretty much why I stopped posting.

Comment

Lmao, i never saw the nudes. Send them h03s to me

Comment

Nah. We all hit our addiction peak 2009-2013. That was the boxingscene attitude era. Now it's like wwe nxt or 205
                  I'm guessing the Mayweather vs Pacquiao era? The blind fanboyism was irritating, worse than Wilder Joshua or Canelo GGG.

Been coming here since 2009 or 08 but opened this account recently.

I don't even know any other boxing site apart from Fighthype lol and haven't been there in years. This is the place to be, atleast for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
                    I see this place like a second home now. Some great people on here & non stop boxing info. This big poppa bloke is professional and thorough. Drops us at least 20 threads a day that's dedication personified.

I saw some great breasts on a thread earlier too.what more can a man ask of a site. This is great.

Anyone else addicted?

Comment

Fork em over then mate

Comment

Working...
                      X