No announcement yet.

What Was Your FINAL Decision On Who Really Won Stevenson vs Jack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was Your FINAL Decision On Who Really Won Stevenson vs Jack

Hopefully some saw the fight at least twice , but somehow i doubt that . lol

The threads not about a draw or the B.S close fight argument bc it was .

Its about rnds were won or lost , you either watched punches landed or you didnt ?

If you had it a draw that means you had Jack winning every round after 6 basically . I thought Stevenson won decisively in COMPETITIVE fight bc the first half was easy to score .

If you had Stevenson winning he had to win one or two rnds after 6 , i dont know how you dont give him rnd 10 though ?

I was debating this with Al Bernstein who insists a draw so now i just wanted an idea here .

Im not going to include a draw option i just want to see how many picked a winner here .
    Stevenson
    51.52%
    Jack
    48.48%

I had it 4-2 stevenson after 6. And gave stevenson the 10th

7-5 jack

Draw is super fair and legit

Great judges ,

Comment

Stevenson won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Hopefully some saw the fight at least twice , but somehow i doubt that . lol

The threads not about a draw or the B.S close fight argument bc it was .

Its about rnds were won or lost , you either watched punches landed or you didnt ?

If you had it a draw that means you had Jack winning every round after 6 basically . I thought Stevenson won decisively in COMPETITIVE fight bc the first half was easy to score .

If you had Stevenson winning he had to win one or two rnds after 6 , i dont know how you dont give him rnd 10 though ?

I was debating this with Al Bernstein who insists a draw so now i just wanted an idea here .

Im not going to include a draw option i just want to see how many picked a winner here .
        I had it 6-6 or 7-5 Stevenson depending if I give him the 10th round.

The 10th is tricky because Adonis lost majority of the round by a pretty steep margin but he hurt Jack badly at the end of the round with a body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          I had it 6-6 or 7-5 Stevenson depending if I give him the 10th round.

The 10th is tricky because Adonis lost majority of the round by a pretty steep margin but he hurt Jack badly at the end of the round with a body shot.
          This is logical .

Comment

I cant call it, if I had to id say Jack but thats probably because of the domination in the last half of the fight.

Comment

115-113 Jack

But a draw is fair

Comment

It was a tough fight to score imo. Overall, jack did the better work, landed the much vleanercpunches and buzzed Stevenson a few times, as was stated by the showtime guys though, a 10-9 is a 10-9, no matter how much more you win the rd NY, without a knockdown.

Comment

Was rooting for Jack, felt like a draw, but I don't see how you can score it a draw or for Jack. 7-5 Stevenson.

He's a piece of ****, but he wont he fight.

Comment

I scored it a draw

Comment

Working...
                    X