Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Makes A Guy So Tough On The Internet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kev you have eye problems? What is it a lazy eye? Or you're cross eyed like Goku

Comment

lol, KJ owned this idiot

Comment

Originally posted by SHADY * View Post
        lol, KJ owned this idiot
        Look on BPP's page. Your message is there for him to see. Have a great day Paddy x

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
          Look on BPP's page. Your message is there for him to see. Have a great day Paddy x
          lol, stop crying you got owned

Comment

Wheelchair? Corny. The only one on a wheelchair would be you after me and homies break your legs. Leather jacket wearing ****. Anyone seen a pic of this guy? He looks like someone that would get jacked and peed on around here.

Diesel, I use to not be able to see but i'm good now. This is idiot thinks i'm on wheelchair like his mother after me and Prettyboy32 ****ed the **** out of her and she couldn't walk for years.

Comment

lol, He got banned! What an idiot!

Comment

how stupid is he? You gave the bait and he saves time by pasting it onto BPPs message board

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  I agree. I never once meant to impose any type of terror on people and If I did it was purely satirical. Yet I'll be honest, I can't hide who I am.
                  This is 100% truth. Neither can I.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    how stupid is he? You gave the bait and he saves time by pasting it onto BPPs message board
                    I know, lol What a ****** man!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      thEre's different types of tough people online. Those who feel some extra sense of courage cuz they're behind a monitor and act differently face to face and there's knuckleheads who are just like that and feel people should treat people with the same respect online as they would face to face.

I would consider myself a knucklehead.
                      That's what the **** I'm talkin bout!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X