No announcement yet.

Mexican Style Handwraps.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Style Handwraps.

What makes them different from others. I know they have elastic in them or something like that. Could someone please say what makes them better than standard ones.

the length

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
      the length
      How long are they?

Comment

The ones I am looking at are 4.57 metres (180") Huge difference as most are 2m.

Comment

wider,longer,strechy

Comment

Longer and conform to your hand for a better feel and fit.After i bought mexican style hand wraps i buy no other kind of hand wraps.

Comment

Mexican style hand wraps are the best. Very comfortable on the hands.

Comment

i've used the mexican style handwraps and they did alright, but nothing has protected my hands better than the evergel glove wraps. however, they are cheaply made and don't last as long as the mexican style handwraps.

Comment

Mexican Style are longer, stretchy, and softer. I think they wrap around the hands better than the cloth ones which are kind of stiff and thicker. Definitely go with the mexican style wraps.

Comment

**** i got a **** load of them look (btw i wanna try the evergel raps)

Comment

Working...
                    X